The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What do you look for in an Affiliate Manager?

At CPAHub we have noticed that most of our affiliates prefer a dedicated personal affiliate manager. We do not only do this because our affiliates prefer it, but it is also more efficient for us. Since our affiliates are only talking to their own manager solving problems is a lot easier.

Our affiliate managers combined cover more than 7 languages which means that affiliates can get support in their own language.

We all work in different time zones and nobody can reply to everyone when needed.
Affiliate managers should know how to use features of their instant messaging services and mail services like 'mark as unread' or 'set as a reminder'.
If they are very busy, a quick reply like 'I will check and get back to you' + making that message unread would make it easier to remember and can help you to maintain a good communication.
Getting a reply like this after some days+weeks+months is disrespectful - 'I have hundreds of mails and messages that's why I could not reply'

'mark as unread'

I have used that many times, even after I've replied to the sender but there is still some action I have to take and get back to them. It's a great reminder, especially when you're busy and could forget to come back to it.

But yeah, I've had responsive AMs and not responsive. Responsive is much better.

Last edited:
As the name of the thread suggest, I`m interested on what qualities people are looking for in an Affiliate Manager.
What do you dislike about your current Affiliate Manager? What you would to change?
And one more thing: Do you prefer to be contacted by email or by phone?

Looking forward to your answers.
As an Affiliate Manager myself, I'd love to be treated the way I'm treating my own affiliates and potential affiliates. That's respect, fast and straightforward communication but also friendly, we are all humans after all.

Regarding contacting: Myself - I prefer staying in touch via Skype or Social Media, however if 3rd party is requesting email communication or phone conversation, then I'll do my best to accommodate to their needs.

I prefer to chat via Skype. AM should be responsive, experienced, provide all the information that I need, kind and polite

There always has to be mutual respect and trying to achieve the best possible results together after all we both want the same thing (hopefully). I'm happy with my experience with one of the networks i work for Weloveadz , the AM is always there when needed.

They must be available and knowledgeable for me to work with them.

parks and recreation pizza GIF

For me, it's important to keep a positive and optimistic working relationship, with a "can-do" attitude. It makes the whole difference!

MI
Back