The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you guys think of buy photos?

myst729

affiliate
Well, I'm planning to launch a free wordpress themes site. Now I'm busy with making themes. However, I have a problem with the resources, I mean the pictures.

I found that it's very hard to get good copylefted pictures, that makes me annoyed. Anyway, expense is still considerable.

As my themes will be offered for free, I'm not going to spend too much money. I checked the layered PSDs, oh my god, I don't think I could afford that. So there's only one choice for me - copyrighted photos.

And now it's the problem:

I check some sites that sell photos online, such as:
vizero.com
photostockplus.com
shutterpoint.com

I found that some of the photos are very good, but the price is pretty expensive. Meanwhile, an account for a period of time is much more cheaper, but I'm afraid it's not that worthy if there's only a fraction of good pictures.

What do you guys think of this? Is there another choice which is evne better? Or could you tell me some good sites for selling copyrighted photos?

Thanks!

I buy my photos on 123rf.com, the photos there are really good and they're a whole lot cheaper than many other places. When you sign up, you also get one credit free, which can be used to buy a small image (perfect size for blogs).

MI
Back