The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you eat for breakfast?

Hello...

I make a smoothie every morning and drink half (2 cups) then and the other half first thing the next morning. I keep it simple with:
- big handfuls of one type of green: chard, spinach, kale, dandelion, etc.

- one banana

- one piece of fruit such as apple, kiwi, pear, orange etc.

- one cup of berries (this time of year rotating between frozen strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries in big bags from Costco)

- 1/2 tsp dried turmeric

- about one cup of water (I just have a regular blender)

- sometimes half an avocado.
cool.png

I started drinking gin with Italian lemonade and freshly squeezed lemons at all hours of the day (including breakfast), very naughty, but apparently gin is made from Juniper berries and it's one of the healthiest alcoholic drinks ??

some days, for variety; boiled frozen cheese tortellini with olive oil and basil.

We love tortellini with our home made pesto, very similar to basil and olive oil, just a few more ingredients.

food is food

Now I know there are many that see it this way, but I grew up in the upper middle class restaurant biz. I have always loved the vast varieties of food, vast varieties of food preparation, and I especially love seeing the moment someone bites into my veal cordon bleu, or shrimp and crabmeat crepes, my beef wellington, my incredible crispy duck à l'orange, or my delightful Coquille St Jacques, and on and on I can go!

Yes, food is food, but I see it as food IS food!

Breakfast is a tough one for me.
I honestly have a big problem with it, or I don't eat breakfast at all and then I eat it by 1 pm.
Either I eat something light for breakfast, a salad or porridge.

Wow, this thread was created in 2011 '-'
+ Seeing the comments got me think like, one can guess what others have for dinner or lunch, but no-one can guess the breakfast ...
+ For me, The breakfast depends on the mood .. recently it's like:
Milk or coffee + bread, eggs, cheese or butter, and the 'lovely Olive Oil' ..

✿ Samira ✿

$100 dollar bills. A nice glass of liquid gold to wash it down

Just playing...normally I have lunch for breakfast. The only time I like "breakfast food" is at night haha

Never claimed I was normal haha
And you seem not to be normal as well :p Just kidding;)

In our language it is called " Paratha" with a cup of tea
If i had a complete nap which is like about 12 hours in general :p
Or else don't take my breakfast Crying Face

banners
Back