The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you eat for breakfast?

Cornflakes with milk followed by coffee. I know, pretty boring but later lunch and dinner become more interesting.

When I travel, I really hog and succumb to temptation on seeing the sumptuous breakfast buffets laid out in hotels. Surprisingly, although I've traveled all over the world, I liked breakfast at Dooley's in Waterford, Ireland the best.
Actually it was only about breakfast !Crying Face

Well i think breakfast its a very important meal so i like to eat healthy but also consistent in the morning as i dont want to eat to much on night as will make you tired as body will consume a lot of energy to digest that food instead of having a restful sleep

dont get skipping breakfast
most important meal of your day
pumps your body with energy & nutrients
makes you turbo machine
sure skip lunch
yeah go light at night
but skip breakfast?
makes no sense

I try to eat healthy, a lot of vegetables and less fats. Which supplements do you guys take and think is the best? I have got some from ***HIDDEN LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN*** recently, and I really like it a lot, I have to say. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I late? No, seems like :p
Here in Vietnam, we usually don't make breakfast at home but go out to food stalls Clapping only around 2 bucks and you can grab a mouthful bowl of noodles, pho or banh mi with milk coffee :D

banners
Back