The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What can you sell through cold email? Any suggestions?

Pntk1

affiliate
Hello guys! I've been doing cold emailing for a while reselling an Instagram marketing service. However now im thinking of more services/products i could resell through cold email.

Could anyone give me an idea what else i could sell through cold emailing? Any product, service or maybe affiliate?

I must tell you that you are really doing well because cold emails are a measure to break the firewall between you and the customer. Now if you add a good story to that and in your follow-up emails you can build loyalty to your list much faster. If for example you have an instagram service you can tell a story about how you achieved your first 1k on instagram and then start from when you were learning and hit the ground and then you achieved your goal. A cold email breaks the fire wall and a good story keeps people on their toes and waiting for your notifications in their inbox. :affiliatefix:

Hello guys! I've been doing cold emailing for a while reselling an Instagram marketing service. However now im thinking of more services/products i could resell through cold email.

Could anyone give me an idea what else i could sell through cold emailing? Any product, service or maybe affiliate?
You can promote with e-amil marketing your cpa offer that lead conversion like survey offers easily

• VPN
  • Home security
  • Gadgets
I've landed on the most salesy, spammy, clickbait site
Some cool gadget caught my eye and I've taken the bait
Knowingly taken the bait
Think it was a shiatsu chair massage pad with heat, vibration and 3D kneading
Whoever runs that site planted an idea in my head
"oh man, I've just gotta have that !!"

After that it's a case of removing your customers red flags

Nearly any online service can work in cold emails.

I've had a lot of luck with FX offers in the past and I assume other verticals will work well, just make sure your Copy is on point and avoid things that will get your emails filtered out (certain keywords, images, emojis etc)

Nearly any online service can work in cold emails.

I've had a lot of luck with FX offers in the past and I assume other verticals will work well, just make sure your Copy is on point and avoid things that will get your emails filtered out (certain keywords, images, emojis etc)
Yes, I also remember the FX offers

Why don't you send Welcome email to your users with a quiz, ask them what are they interested in and figure our your niche or specific product that you can promote or sell
Then you can join related affiliate program

See, you can sell anything through email if you have the ability to attract an audience by sending informative and attractive emails. So first, decide your niche and research accordingly so you can get an effective outcome in terms of high open rate, good deliverability, and conversion rate.

Although it's pretty hard to sell anything through cold emails, given the fact that you are directing your messages to an audience that isn't that familiar with your offer, I think the best thing would be to first start with some blogs, surveys, and case studies just to engage them a little bit, and then to proceed with some actually selling. As for some specific product or service that you could sell this way, maybe some internet software, tool, gadget, and so on.

banners
Back