The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adsterra”/  “CPA

What can you sell through cold email? Any suggestions?

Pntk1

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello guys! I've been doing cold emailing for a while reselling an Instagram marketing service. However now im thinking of more services/products i could resell through cold email.

Could anyone give me an idea what else i could sell through cold emailing? Any product, service or maybe affiliate?

Voluum

Graybeard

affiliate
  • Phone cold call :D
  • email cold call ;)
This is what happens when tags get expropriated for other uses.
Door to door cold call was also used in the past (BTW)

Venezuelan marketer

Affiliate
affiliate
I must tell you that you are really doing well because cold emails are a measure to break the firewall between you and the customer. Now if you add a good story to that and in your follow-up emails you can build loyalty to your list much faster. If for example you have an instagram service you can tell a story about how you achieved your first 1k on instagram and then start from when you were learning and hit the ground and then you achieved your goal. A cold email breaks the fire wall and a good story keeps people on their toes and waiting for your notifications in their inbox. :affiliatefix:

John Brave

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello guys! I've been doing cold emailing for a while reselling an Instagram marketing service. However now im thinking of more services/products i could resell through cold email.

Could anyone give me an idea what else i could sell through cold emailing? Any product, service or maybe affiliate?
You can promote with e-amil marketing your cpa offer that lead conversion like survey offers easily

banners