The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Camera Do you use ?

I'm H

affiliate
Ive seen a couple of people mention they are getting into photography around here now, Im very much the same but very much in the status of "got all the gear, but has no idea" crowd lol.

Im learning although very much a fair weather photographer, i.e i only take the camera out when its warm.

Got brought my Cannon 600D about 18 months ago ( roughly,at a guess) for my 30th birthday , only figured out i should be shooting in RAW about 9 months later and since then been experimenting a little. I find i take some good wildlife but would really like to get into landscapes a bit more.

I also try and get some Car motion shots down at Santa Pod every year for BugJam ( VW festival ) and occasionally get to the Truck fests and Silverstone.

For me i wouldnt use anything else other than Cannon Now, im hooked.

My Current Equipment
Camera : Cannon 600D
Lens : 300mm , 50mm, standard lens.
A number of Macro's and Filters
Couple of Tripods

Like i said all the gear and no idea :)

Great thread! I was just discussing in my thread what equipment I used for the shots I uploaded, so may as well put here a full list of what I've got :)

Cameras: Canon 5D, Canon 350D (old play thing)
Lenses: Tokina 19-35, Canon 70-200 f4, Canon 50mm
Tripod: Manfrotto
And a load of accessories such as filters, remote shutter cables etc!

Cheers,

Matt

I have owned 8 BugJam products in 15 years. BugJam customer care has never been as bad as has become over the past couple of years. If I didn't know better, I would swear I was dealing with some other.

I gather by that response your spamming posts that make no sense what so ever, "BugJam" Is a festival not a product.

You would definitely be looking towards DSLR's.

As a student, you would want an easy entry level camera. The Nikon D3100 is meant to be a top of the range DSLR for beginner photographers.

You don't want those humongous professional cameras, like the others said, they are really quite expensive and tricky to handle.

Personally, if I were you I would go to a shop that specifically sells cameras and hardware, and talk to them and try out the camera. They can give you good advice for what you need, and you can handle the cameras yourself to see how comfortable they are.

Hope that helped a little!

first we order china photo , but after some time using , we order Sony and this camera is best of the best !

banners
Back