“webinar”/ “mobile”/
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

What blogging platform do you use and why?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Beauty, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Beauty

Beauty Affiliate affiliate

WordPress, Blogger etc? and why do you use it?

2. AffBank
  3. Cavalier0754

Cavalier0754 Affiliate affiliate

Wordpress because you just can't beat it for functionality, flexibility and customization as well as the amount of plugins and themes out there to use with it

4. terryse

terryse Affiliate affiliate

I started at Blogger, learned the ropes of blogging with them before using wordpress. In fairness, Wordpress is a better platform when it comes to making your blog more functional because of their useful plugins to choose from and enhance your site.

5. nailah783

nailah783 Affiliate affiliate

I'm all over blogjob.com. They pay you for the blog and not for the advertisements. As long as you write at least 300 words you get 50 points. Those points add up, and you will get paid once you reach a certain amount of points. They pay you points for other tasks that you do on their site too, so it's not all blogging. Unfortunately, they are not accepting new people right now, but it is a good site.

6. Mohd Gulbaz

Mohd Gulbaz Affiliate affiliate

Blogger.com because this is google product.

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator Marketplace Seller

+1 WP

It's the best.

8. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Well-Known Member affiliate

Always been Word press for me. Thousands of free themes and plugins available. A great community. Now a days, you can build any type of site using Word Press.

9. nowicandoall

nowicandoall Affiliate affiliate

wordpress. because this platform is opening, we can customize many things and so many users so many things to be developed.
    :p

MI