The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What beginners need to know concerning making money online?

Be sure to research and read reviews before signing up to determine the legit from the scams. Google the name of the site in quotes to filter out the information and even when you are already registered, read what the members are asking the admin to avoid a waist of time and energy.

Okay. First of all, let me tell you that there are two kinds of sites that you should know about. The first one is your usual freelance writing site. You write something and the client pays you money for your article. The pay may depend on the number of words, the quality of your writings, etc. Examples of this kind of site are Iwriter, Freelancewriter, etc.

The second kind of website are the so-called "Revenue Sharing Websites". Basically, these websites share with you the money that they earn from the articles that you wrote which will be hosted on their website. The goal here is to write as many articles as possible without disregarding their qualities so that they will easily be indexed by the search engines. Examples of this kind of site are Triond, Helium, Etc.

I haven't tried the first one yet but I do have experience with the second one. It's kinda like a passive income and the more you write, the better in the long run. Good luck. ;)

First thing I'd say is that there is no easy money on the internet, if it sounds too easy it's possibly a scam. Secondly you should watch the minimum cash-outs or else you can be working and be able to cash out in about one year later or so...

Why not use a USA proxy? ...

Are you serious? They have a very thorough security process. God forbid, if I'm caught who knows what **** can happen. :confused: I'm way too nervous and timid when it comes to such legal issues. Lol. I'm happy with my meager income. :p

(Tip from my Mom. If you do write and it gets rejected, turn around and immediately post it on Ezine Articles or another place like Bubblews so that it is not totally wasted and then if they post it on their site they will be plagiarizing and you can report them.)

This is a real good tip from your mom, traveler! Stupid of me to never have thought of it before. And to think of the countless articles, time and EFFORT wasted!!!

But then again, some of the articles are about such god awful boring things, like ply-board, and cabinets, and some company somewhere..I don't think even I would want to read them a second time. :p

Yep!! Each one here is praising textbroker I think there must be much great there… but am still in doubts if its made for US residents only how can I really get my way in. Somehow I like the way you guys comment about Iwriter but am also in doubts…my English is not such remarkable…do you mean I have minimal chances. Then if so is there anyone here who can comment of another site.

Well, the legal way to write for Textbroker is to have someone from USA open an account in his/her name. You can then write using that a/c. Later that person can transfer the portion of payment that you've agreed on, to you. The ne I wrote through wouldn't agree beyond a 50-50 share, which was way too mean!

I am making money online, but it is not writing. I promote other people's products as an affiliate marketer and get paid every time someone buys from me. I think 4 good sites though for writing are :

1. Fiverr
2. Elance
3. Odesk
4. Iwriter

It is quite important to know first the status of a certain freelancing site if they are still paying members or not. Most of the people miss to check for reviews or feedback from other members who do have an experienced with a certain freelancing site.

I am making money online, but it is not writing. I promote other people's products as an affiliate marketer and get paid every time someone buys from me. I think 4 good sites though for writing are :

1. Fiverr
2. Elance
3. Odesk
4. Iwriter

Somehow none of the four sites that you mentioned have worked for me so far! iWriter is downright useless, but the rest I know have helped some people, my friends as well. I just have to figure out how to go about them.

Due to volunteering and work lately, I was unable to post all of the articles that I had hoped to do. With any luck tomorrow will be better.

Luckily I am in the due course working for writersdomain.com. A friend of mine who leaves in UK was lucky enough to get three accounts in writersdomain.com. He decided to offer one of them to me at a cost specifically 500 dollars. However I am enthusiastically waiting for your response Bigj, I see you have much concern and you can really be of great help. I appreciate your concern BigJ hope all is well now.

Iwriter was not all that bad at first but over time they have gotten worse and worse. Now most of the clients who come are just coming because they want really cheap content and yet they seem to want top quality for the skimpy bit of money they pay. All you have to do is look at clients Approval/Rejection rate. Many of them have for example 200 approved and 1000 rejected. Of course this is just an example but if you do the math that means they approve only 1 out of 5 articles. And instead of asking you to revise it they reject it and submit a bad rating on you. And I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are stealing the articles as well.

The reason I say that Iwriter is Horrible is the fact that you get so many articles rejected that you spent your valuable time to write (and for Pennies on the Dollar) and they just reject it.

Many of the clients either don't know what they want and so they don't post clear instructions to what they want which makes it difficult for you to write what they want or they MIGHT be stealing the content.

(Tip from my Mom. If you do write and it gets rejected, turn around and immediately post it on Ezine Articles or another place like Bubblews so that it is not totally wasted and then if they post it on their site they will be plagiarizing and you can report them.)

Quite informative…your explanation is simple, clear and straightforward. You are truly a virtulatraveler. Even an 8 year old child can easily read and understand your point. Thanks a lot thevirtualtraveler you have helped me settle on a better and helpful decision. Now I can easily picture out why many of my friends who are freelancers have been complaining about Iwriters. I won’t dare waste my time joining them… thanks a lot.

Iwriter was not all that bad at first but over time they have gotten worse and worse. Now most of the clients who come are just coming because they want really cheap content and yet they seem to want top quality for the skimpy bit of money they pay. All you have to do is look at clients Approval/Rejection rate. Many of them have for example 200 approved and 1000 rejected. Of course this is just an example but if you do the math that means they approve only 1 out of 5 articles. And instead of asking you to revise it they reject it and submit a bad rating on you. And I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are stealing the articles as well.

The reason I say that Iwriter is Horrible is the fact that you get so many articles rejected that you spent your valuable time to write (and for Pennies on the Dollar) and they just reject it.

Many of the clients either don't know what they want and so they don't post clear instructions to what they want which makes it difficult for you to write what they want or they MIGHT be stealing the content.

Thanks for the tip virtual traveler. It's very interesting because some persons have good things to say about iWriter while other persons like yourself say that they are horrible. But I will definitely use the tip that you suggested about posting rejected articles on a site like Bubblews and then reporting it if they post it on their site. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the tip virtual traveler. It's very interesting because some persons have good things to say about iWriter while other persons like yourself say that they are horrible. But I will definitely use the tip that you suggested about posting rejected articles on a site like Bubblews and then reporting it if they post it on their site. Thank you so much!

Although I do not like writing for them, I still think that if you want to give them a try you should. There is a possibility of making money with them but the only thing is that so many articles get rejected. If you use the tip I shared though then that won't be much of a problem though.

One thing I will say that iWriter is Good for is the fact that each article you write gives you a time limit. Because of this time limit you have to be sure and keep yourself focused on what you have to write. This in turn gives you good experience and discipline and helps you to better yourself at writing good quality articles in less time.
The more articles you can do in less time means you can make more cash, and being able to write quickly comes in handy with other writing sites as well.

So to sum it up I would say that if you want to take the time to challenge yourself to write quicker and you won't get discouraged if you get a few REJECTED then I would say you might like to try iWriter out.

The only thing is that you will NOT want to focus most of your time there and you should always take another writing job over writing an article on iWriter any day as the money you make for the effort you put in comes out not to be worth it in the long term.

If you have absolutely no work whatsoever then you may also want to try iWriter as a last resort! :)

So I came up with a list of things that beginners should know if they want to earn money online. These things were based from my own experience and I'm hoping that beginners would learn a thing or two from what I'm about to say.

1. Making money online isn't a walk in the park. You may think it's easy because of all the testimonials that you've read online but the truth is it's not. You literally need to spend thousands of hours in front of your computer if you want to earn even a fraction of what the huge guns are already earning.

2. If you're just starting, scrape off the idea in your head that you'll be earning huge bucks instantly cause you're not. You'll spend a long time learning the trade, getting to know who to follow, and staying away from distractions. That's why you shouldn't quit your 9-5 job just yet cause the truth is, you might not even make money.

3. If you see a method that says "Easy Money", that means it's easy money for the seller and not you. Scammers live off unsuspecting newbies like you. And they love to make a quick buck from selling methods that you can either get for free or doesn't even work.

4. Some of the best things in life are free. Yes, that's right. Some of the best methods and tutorials regarding online money making are free and you can easily get them from authority forums.

5. Keep on learning. The internet is constantly changing and you need to stay ahead of your game if you want to keep your business alive. Join a forum or two and spend some time learning from experts and veterans about your chosen business model. There are a lot to choose from. freelance writing, outsourcing, and the good ol' internet marketing.

That's it for now. I might add a couple more when I get the chance. Cheers guys! :)

Great points TheNextGeek.

It is true that in order to achieve success online one of the major things you need to have it the correct mindset. Making money online is not fast and not easy, but with little patience and work you can learn the necessary skill in order to make it happen.

So I came up with a list of things that beginners should know if they want to earn money online. These things were based from my own experience and I'm hoping that beginners would learn a thing or two from what I'm about to say.

1. Making money online isn't a walk in the park. You may think it's easy because of all the testimonials that you've read online but the truth is it's not. You literally need to spend thousands of hours in front of your computer if you want to earn even a fraction of what the huge guns are already earning.

2. If you're just starting, scrape off the idea in your head that you'll be earning huge bucks instantly cause you're not. You'll spend a long time learning the trade, getting to know who to follow, and staying away from distractions. That's why you shouldn't quit your 9-5 job just yet cause the truth is, you might not even make money.

3. If you see a method that says "Easy Money", that means it's easy money for the seller and not you. Scammers live off unsuspecting newbies like you. And they love to make a quick buck from selling methods that you can either get for free or doesn't even work.

4. Some of the best things in life are free. Yes, that's right. Some of the best methods and tutorials regarding online money making are free and you can easily get them from authority forums.

5. Keep on learning. The internet is constantly changing and you need to stay ahead of your game if you want to keep your business alive. Join a forum or two and spend some time learning from experts and veterans about your chosen business model. There are a lot to choose from. freelance writing, outsourcing, and the good ol' internet marketing.

That's it for now. I might add a couple more when I get the chance. Cheers guys! :)

Great pointers thenextGeek. I had to learn these the hard way. I started working online last year and it was a very bumpy and slow process. I began with PTC and GPT sites, sometimes surveys, and the process was painfully slow. I'd earn about 5 dollars in a month after putting hours into it! After about 6 or 7 months I slowly started stabilizing and found my footing.

I personally do not work for a writing site, but I have heard about textbroker. A lot of people say they are a good company to work with. Another way to make money online writing is if you have some material you have already written, you can submit it to amazon to make an e-book so you can sell.

as long you don't give away personal info and signing up in some suspicious sites you'll be safe. so make a thorough search just before you jump into something. and make sure you don't click links in email immediately.

banners
Back