The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What beginners need to know concerning making money online?

Am not yet into it...but I have a friend of mine who has be to freelance writing since 2011 and she advised me to go for www.writersdomain.com. Though the initial steps in account building may be quite tricky...lucky be you when you find yourself owning an account there. Last month I worked under her supervision and I was earning not less than 80 dollars each week. They usually pay 3 dollars for a 200 words article. Here you write anything of your choice concerning business, electronics, automobiles, Christianity among other things that pertain our daily life situations. Thanks and hope you will join me there soon...

I just looked at writersdomain.com. It is for sale so things are not looking up! If you are new to SEO writing, Helium is a pretty easy place to start. What I did not like about Helium is the way some of your success depends on other writers liking you. I published a few very light weight articles there several years ago and never went back to publish more, even though one of my articles actually sold.

I just cannot have popularity play any role in the sort of writing I do, which is not fiction and not the stuff of best selling novels but service journalism covering consumer health issues, haircare, and alternative medicine.

I would have to say that it's best to be careful. I've read some horror stories about writers getting scammed out of their articles, and whenever I think about the effort that went into them, I cringe. It's best to do some research first whenever you want to get into a new program or partnering up with a new employer.

If you are just starting out to make money online, try to find legit ways first. Sometime you will get companies offering a lot unrealistic income for doing less work or nothing. Such sites should be avoided. Plus go through forums to identify which sites can work best for you.

I'd suggest looking around the web, for something similar to paid forums. Also - I'd suggest signing up to fiverr, you can get loads of writing jobs there! :)

MI
Back