The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What beginners need to know concerning making money online?

fancy

affiliate
In the emerging trend where people are turning their trust on the internet for making some additional dollars each month most of us do not take much precautions when signing in to different sites. I think this has contributed to many of us be duped. Personally I have never worked online and I am planning to join one of the most know writing sites. I therefore ask anyone here who knows anything concerning making money online to help me know what is required to help a writer be secure in all of their submissions and if possible help me know some of these sites.

I see you are getting into freelance writing! I am just starting out as a writer myself. What site are you joining?
Am not yet into it...but I have a friend of mine who has be to freelance writing since 2011 and she advised me to go for www.writersdomain.com. Though the initial steps in account building may be quite tricky...lucky be you when you find yourself owning an account there. Last month I worked under her supervision and I was earning not less than 80 dollars each week. They usually pay 3 dollars for a 200 words article. Here you write anything of your choice concerning business, electronics, automobiles, Christianity among other things that pertain our daily life situations. Thanks and hope you will join me there soon...

There are lots of scams and hence we should be careful in signing up for new sites. Before joining a particular site I always search across internet to see the experiences of people on that site.

I will be writing for textbroker, iwriter and constant-content soon this week, I'll let you know how it goes.

Usually avoid sites that require you to pay for anything before you can start working. But I find that most beginners forget to research anything about certain sites, and then get scammed into buying useless things that they didn't need. I mean, with how accessible search engines are and the amount of content on almost everything nowadays, you'd think people could sacrifice a couple of minutes in order to research a website and see that it's a scam.

It's very simple, if someone tells you to pay them so that you can get your hands on an easy money making software, booklet or whatever, don't pay them it's 99.99% scam. 2. you will have to be ready to work long hours before enjoying the fruits of your labor. It takes about 6months to 2 years for you to "make it"

I will be writing for textbroker, iwriter and constant-content soon this week, I'll let you know how it goes.
I will be eagerly waiting for your response BigJ. I think ill be the most grateful to hear from you. But just a question please do you have the accounts ready prepared? or you are to open them yourself within the week? and if you have them how much do I need to devote myself unto...in terms of money, time and other necessities. Are the payments as mentioned worthwhile for anyone looking a full time job... thanks a lot passionately waiting for your response.

I will be eagerly waiting for your response BigJ. I think ill be the most grateful to hear from you. But just a question please do you have the accounts ready prepared? or you are to open them yourself within the week? and if you have them how much do I need to devote myself unto...in terms of money, time and other necessities. Are the payments as mentioned worthwhile for anyone looking a full time job... thanks a lot passionately waiting for your response.
I'll be brand new to these sites but I will be sure to keep you posted, expect an update on the weekend.

Gather enough informations before you decide to go with a certain site or programm. Nothing is more disappointing than investing much to get out nothing.

My mom has written for both Iwriter and textbroker. From what she has experienced and what I have seen, Textbroker is GREAT and Iwriter is HORRIBLE.

My mom has written for both Iwriter and textbroker. From what she has experienced and what I have seen, Textbroker is GREAT and Iwriter is HORRIBLE.

I agree with your mom wholeheartedly! I've written for iWriter as well, and out of maybe 20 trials I've managed to get only 4 or 5 approved. Textbroker, unfortunately, is only for USA residents. But I've written for someone who lived there, in her account, and I can tell you that it's AMAZING! If you enjoy writing you can easily make around $50 a week, minimum! If I lived in the States, I'd have made a fortune out of Textbroker!

I agree with your mom wholeheartedly! I've written for iWriter as well, and out of maybe 20 trials I've managed to get only 4 or 5 approved. Textbroker, unfortunately, is only for USA residents. But I've written for someone who lived there, in her account, and I can tell you that it's AMAZING! If you enjoy writing you can easily make around $50 a week, minimum! If I lived in the States, I'd have made a fortune out of Textbroker!

Why not use a USA proxy? ...

Why not use a USA proxy? ...

They have a careful process which you have to go thru to sign up. My mom is from the U.S. but we live in Nicaragua and although she used her U.S. address and all they still contacted her and told her they wanted a scanned copy of her drivers license or passport.

The comments about iWriter is interesting. I've heard some good reviews about them. I've heard a lot of great things about textbroker.com and textbroker.co.uk. I recently sent in my writing sample at textbroker.co.uk, but I have yet to hear from them though because they're processing so many applications.

Yep!! Each one here is praising textbroker I think there must be much great there… but am still in doubts if its made for US residents only how can I really get my way in. Somehow I like the way you guys comment about Iwriter but am also in doubts…my English is not such remarkable…do you mean I have minimal chances. Then if so is there anyone here who can comment of another site.

The comments about iWriter is interesting. I've heard some good reviews about them. I've heard a lot of great things about textbroker.com and textbroker.co.uk. I recently sent in my writing sample at textbroker.co.uk, but I have yet to hear from them though because they're processing so many applications.

Iwriter was not all that bad at first but over time they have gotten worse and worse. Now most of the clients who come are just coming because they want really cheap content and yet they seem to want top quality for the skimpy bit of money they pay. All you have to do is look at clients Approval/Rejection rate. Many of them have for example 200 approved and 1000 rejected. Of course this is just an example but if you do the math that means they approve only 1 out of 5 articles. And instead of asking you to revise it they reject it and submit a bad rating on you. And I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are stealing the articles as well.

The reason I say that Iwriter is Horrible is the fact that you get so many articles rejected that you spent your valuable time to write (and for Pennies on the Dollar) and they just reject it.

Many of the clients either don't know what they want and so they don't post clear instructions to what they want which makes it difficult for you to write what they want or they MIGHT be stealing the content.

(Tip from my Mom. If you do write and it gets rejected, turn around and immediately post it on Ezine Articles or another place like Bubblews so that it is not totally wasted and then if they post it on their site they will be plagiarizing and you can report them.)

banners
Back