The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help What are the BEST ways to promote "Pin Submit" offers?

CPA7en

affiliate
Hello

I am new to CPA affiliate marketing and want to know the best ways to promote "Pin Submit" offers successfully.

Also, as a newbie, do you suggest me to use paid tools such as CPVLAP for tracking and AdPlexity for spying as I don't know a free alternative for these tools!

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You would want to sort by GEO and by carrier so you need to track those metrics at a minimum.
Also, you need a way to log those metrics along with the common site ID, click ID and the s2s conversion postback.
Thanks for your reply.

Could you please tell me the best converting traffic sources for "Pin submit" offers?

I can't for two reasons; pin or credit card submits are something I have generally avoided by choice (if they are for questionable offers) by that I mean non tangible (or defined) e-commerce.

I don't think any ad network is going to be consistently *best*
If you have not run ad traffic before --practice using one ad network first until you get a handle on managing the traffic and tracking it.

Once you are ready to roll; I would make deposits at 3 ad networks and run campaigns at each at the same time with the sames creatives RON in your GEO with the same carriers <-- and compare them head to head in the same time frame. then sort and optimize by results

The DSP traffic networks advertise here all the time as [OFFICIAL]. For testing purposes --they are all fundamentally the same. If they are official resources they are going to deliver commercially merchantable traffic (for the most part).

Every offer will differ in both its value perception and conversion payment difficulties <- If there are problems that's where it will be.

banners
Back