The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Are The Best Types of Links To Build?

tymes90

affiliate
Can anyone tell me the best types of links to build for my site.

Not only links that will help my SERP but also links that will get traffic to my site from the links themselves?

The best link you can build is from a related site, then links from authority websites is more valuable.

Can anyone tell me the best types of links to build for my site.

Not only links that will help my SERP but also links that will get traffic to my site from the links themselves?

One way links are usually the best links to have, and if they have Pagerank, that is a bonus. I usually look for sites that are related to my niche and comment on those types of blogs first. Web directories can deliver some traffic and they are one way links. However, start with high traffic directories which offer free listings, first.

I don't think that paid links are the way to go. Try to submit articles with links towards your website. There are a lot of websites where you can submit for free, and Google likes original content. Your website might get a boost in rankings and you don't have to spend a great deal of money.

If you want to have direct traffic via link building, I think the first thing is to find linking source in your niche and then put your links with your keywords in anchor text there. :)

The best links to build are topically related to your site, on pages with high page rank, with limited numbers of other external links and geographically related. The more traffic the page gets the better.

Hi, Articles are good source of driving traffic to a website. If you could deliver the best information regarding the product or services that your website offer, in a manner which do not violet the article guidelines, your website will get the targeted traffic and the back-links too. Blogs can also give you the targeted traffic and back-links. Regards John

Re:

I think you can try directory submission, Article submission, Press release, Social bookmarking, blog submission in those site which have 3 to 9 PR for good one way backlink. I suggest if you have good keyword searches then you can get easily traffic on your website.

Hello,
I think you have to take back link from related sites. It would be very effective for your site. I have been doing like that,and i got very awesome results. In my opinion this is the best way.

MI
Back