The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are the best logo designs in real estate industry?

NiteshPundhir

affiliate
As you know there are so many crowdsourcing sites, who says that, they can give you best designs in comparison to anyone. I would like to know what are the best design created by any site in real estate industry?

As you know there are so many crowdsourcing sites, who says that, they can give you best designs in comparison to anyone. I would like to know what are the best design created by any site in real estate industry?

Realtor has the most successful site in the U.S. It makes up as much as 30% of all traffic in our country. However, there are multitudes of awesome sites by brokers and agent all over the U.S.

Coldwell Banker has a pretty good site, Trulia and Zillow are very popular, but I am not fond of them. There are only a few IDX Software companies around, so many of these sites look alike when it comes to presenting and /or searching listings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an article worth reading. Realtor has the most successful site in the U.S. It makes up as much as 30% of all traffic in our country. However, there are multitudes of awesome sites by brokers and agent all over the U.S.

Coldwell Banker has a pretty good site, Trulia a Zillow are very popular, but I am not fond of them. There are only a few IDX Software companies around, so many of them look alike when it comes to presenting and /or searching listings.

Thank you for this information.

As far I know 99design is the best place to design anything. Simply launch a logo contest their and you'll find a lots of design there. Best of luck.

I had a friend a little while back who was in real estate and he always told me that he tried to relate the house to the image of relaxation, in particular laying down. I am not sure if he ever applied this to any logos or anything, but it certainly feels like that is one area where you might be able to insert it as a theme. Maybe a picture of someone laying down in the background or some abstract image. Of course having a good color scheme with relaxing colors is a good way to go too.

MI
Back