The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What are the best affiliate programs for beginners?

SrKattel

affiliate
Hey, guys, I am from Nepal. I want to do affiliate marketing using the email list. But I am not familiar with most of the high paying or legit affiliate sites yet. Please provide me such sites examples it will help me to figure out what step should I take next. Thank You! :)

Hi @SrKattel, if you're interested in a performance network, check out YTZ! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS!

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @SrKattel !

I see you already have a couple of networks chiming in here for you. Maybe once you get rolling, you'll want to start an online journey, so members can offer advice as you go. ;)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey, guys, I am from Nepal. I want to do affiliate marketing using the email list. But I am not familiar with most of the high paying or legit affiliate sites yet. Please provide me such sites examples it will help me to figure out what step should I take next. Thank You! :)

Hi @SrKattel , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back