The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are the benefits of Guest posting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times the reason for guest posting for a blogger is that he/she feels that his/her blog is not big enough and the knowledge cannot be widely spread and may go waste. Guest posting helps you to share your knowledge with people on a bigger platform. Not only, you get more famous but your knowledge becomes useful as well. You receive feedback in the form of comments and that’s when you know whether you knowledge is successful to other people or it isn’t.

Posting and guest blogging on other websites is a great way to gain a bigger following on your own social media accounts and websites, while also gaining credibility and networking opportunities.

Posting and guest blogging on other websites is a great way to gain a bigger following on your own social media accounts and websites, while also gaining credibility and networking opportunities.

Today, Many link building or off page seo techniques are using but guest posting is one of the best technique for link building . Guest blogging is a great source of referral traffic and backlinks. When you post a guest blog on another site, you are getting exposure to that site's audience. It increases your reach and branding.

Guest posting is very useful and for me, guest posting later turned out to be a way of income as I became a paid author here. There are still many bloggers who consider guest posting a waste of time and strength. This is a post for the people who don’t consider guest posting as a useful resource. I am pretty sure that I would be able to turn your bad thoughts about guest posting good and good thoughts better in this post. Read on!

I love guest posting. It does get your name and your message out on additional platforms and can lead to syndication of your content if you do well and are very dedicated to it. High quality and relevant content is what you need to develop and you must do this with frequency. You have to become a prolific writer to get great results.

According to my opinion guest posting is really helpful for following things such as
getting high quality backlinks
getting high quality traffics
Getting more visitors

Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.

tekshapers.com

I agree with this post:
10 Major Benefits of Guest Blogging
1. Get Quality Traffic
2. Build Domain and Search Engine Authority
3. Build Your Online Influence
4. It Helps Develop Your Authority
5. Build Your Portfolio and Credibility
6. Improve Your Writing
7. Increase Your Exposure and Brand Awareness
8. Build Your Subscriber Base
9. Know What Others Think of You