The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are people using instead of google keyword planner?

burningb

so as im sure you no google kp is no longe rgiving accurate results, just rough ranges. So what free tools are people using instead?

so as im sure you no google kp is no longe rgiving accurate results, just rough ranges. So what free tools are people using instead?

You actually do a Google search on this topic to get more answers. But as for me, I've been using wordstream and soolve in looking for keywords that I can use to promote my website as well as my offerwall...:)

The time has come when we have to pay for this... Unfortunately none of the tools are one time payments, please tell me if I am wrong... I've had Samurai for a long time, but it's not working properly any more...

Hi!

You can try checking Keyword Tool!

I'd also recommend you try Ubersuggest so that you can get more keywords!

Pro tip: use your generic keyword in Ubersuggest in order to have long-tail keywords.

Even so, I would always suggest you keep exploring Google Keyword Planner. The more tools you can use, the better!

Cheers!

I don't know about you guys but I need keyword suggestions first then search volume and competition, that's more or less it :)... For the keyword suggestion part I've found an amazing, cheap tool (one time payment) Keyword Researcher (Keyword Researcher: Long-Tail Keywords Generator & SEO Organizer Tool), but the rest is not so easy... You want to get billion keywords, copy paste it in a tool that tells you right away what's low search volume or too competitive, after a large chunk of it is removed, do a fine selection... Ubersuggest is I think not as good as most of the other keyword suggestion tools... There are many tools available for search volume and competition but all of them with subscription and in general with some options limited (based on package) or so... Keyword Tool is expensive, 48$/month for the cheapest package, as I said there are many with expensive subscription, the cheapest I have found is kwfinder... Please let me know if there is anything decent with one time payment...

The best KWTool EVER
keysearch.co

I uploading a deep analysis report for you. So you can check them out.

Attachments

• Work for google.pdf
    38.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
For years, I have always used google keyword planner in make sure that my keywords are okay. I have learnt more about it and therefore personally I do not have an alternative. I am however here just to get to know some of the solutions that other people are currently using. I am sure that through the feedback given, I can be able to sample a few of the solutons and see how best everything goes by. For those who are sharing i am so much greatful

I suppose that content marketing helps you to build valuable relationships with your audience and, ultimately, make sales.

Apart from Google planner I have used Majestic tool for researching out my website keywords. They also provide a decent search statistics for my domain.

banners
Back