The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

welcome me lol

smegel

affiliate
Hello, I'm new to affiliate marketing and this forum as well. I've been trying to read as much as I can. I'm trying to start off with mobile. I'm a "mobile immersion member," and I'm currently going through all of the information over there. I think I'm nearly ready to get my feet wet. I just need to figure out which aff network to try to get accepted into first. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Hello, I'm new to affiliate marketing and this forum as well.

Hi @smegel and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to see you here.

I've been trying to read as much as I can. I'm trying to start off with mobile. I'm a "mobile immersion member," and I'm currently going through all of the information over there. I think I'm nearly ready to get my feet wet. I just need to figure out which aff network to try to get accepted into first. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Sounds like you are on the right track. Don't just get your feet wet, dive in and the magic will start to happen.

For recommendations on networks, look through the Resources area of the forum and check out the reviews on the networks. You will see loads of reviews and conversations that will help you make some decisions about which networks will be a good fit for you.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back