The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Web Directories with traffic

P

pinyo

Let's share some information. Check in your log and share with us which web directories provided you with traffic in August. Here's my August stat for directory referrers:

20 - isedb.com
15 - 1234-find-web-designers.org
13 - bluefind.com
09 - wowdirectory.com
07 - aroundtheweb.com
07 - business-web-directory
06 - webmaster-link-exchange
02 - directory.google.com

My numbers might be a bit inflated since I listed by "directory" which I think attract more clicks from webmaster than other type of sites.

Pinyo,
Welcome to webmaster world, isedb.com seem to be sending you quite a bit of traffic, here is the screenshot of one of my site log, this are traffic both from search engines and directories.
log.gif

Temi

I don't get much traffic from the directories themselves, but I'm quite certain Google loves DMOZ, as the pages I have in that directory are ranked quite well in the SERPs.

Paul

Directories are actually more useful in giving you a boost in search engines that giving sending significant traffic to your site. DMOZ is particularly nice, not only because top search engines use its database but because loads of smaller directories imports its database too, hence you find your site listed in directories you did not submit it to.
Temi

Directories are actually more useful in giving you a boost in search engines that giving sending significant traffic to your site. DMOZ is particularly nice, not only because top search engines use its database but because loads of smaller directories imports its database too, hence you find your site listed in directories you did not submit it to.
Temi

Nice post thanks for sharing with us

MI
Back