The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

We Want To Make Daily Payouts If Possible

PaidPoints

Hello friends. This has been a bugging issue on my mind. On PaidPoints, we have always wanted to make daily payouts,

but due to the fact that some users may not complete offers properly, What if we payout daily and are not able to recoup the funds if the user didn't complete offer properly ?

If we minus the amount from his balance, some users hit and run so this wouldn't be great method to recoup.

But I have heard about GPT websites that payout daily. My questions are:

How do they do this? and
Does anyone know the payout day of clixsense (ysense), swagbucks, grabpoints or any other top ones out there like pointsprizes, prizerebel etc ?

How do they do this? and
Does anyone know the payout day of clixsense (ysense), swagbucks, grabpoints or any other top ones out there like pointsprizes, prizerebel etc ?

Nope, I don't know. Do they also have a minimum threshold, or an initial balance that has to be held?

My first thoughts were the same as yours. What if the advertiser refuses to pay? What about fraud or incorrectly completed offers?

Could you do a bit of covert spying? Join one or more of the sites to see how it works, or simply ask them?

It's just a risk that they take. The 'big' sites are taking huge commissions, so that if for example 10% of the conversions are fraudulent they have enough money to back it up. That's it.

Nope, I don't know. Do they also have a minimum threshold, or an initial balance that has to be held?

My first thoughts were the same as yours. What if the advertiser refuses to pay? What about fraud or incorrectly completed offers?

Could you do a bit of covert spying? Join one or more of the sites to see how it works, or simply ask them?

Hi,

I first noticed you when you commented under my introduction post. I loved your detailed response. I have a post on the affiliate help desk which has not received much attention so far. Could you please look into it and see how you can help as well? Thanks.

It's just a risk that they take. The 'big' sites are taking huge commissions, so that if for example 10% of the conversions are fraudulent they have enough money to back it up. That's it.

GrabPoints pays the highest commissions amongst all and pays and they pay within 24 to 72 hours and latest 4 business days. And sometimes more than 10% of the conversions can be fraudulent.

Thank you. I will do my best to find out the best way to make this work better

Hey PaidPoints,

I run a GPT website that offers instant withdraws. There's a lot of anti-fraud methods going on behind the visible. We've got over 14000 registration and have paid out over $50k soon to our users. If you still need help, feel free to DM me.

Hey PaidPoints,

I run a GPT website that offers instant withdraws. There's a lot of anti-fraud methods going on behind the visible. We've got over 14000 registration and have paid out over $50k soon to our users. If you still need help, feel free to DM me.
Looks great, tell me your website link

Hey PaidPoints,

Great! Tell me your website name. Have you added your website here? Because according to the guides here, it is not very much welcomed to DM if your website is not yet listed on the resource.

I prefer keeping my site private, I've found that posting GPT websites on affiliate sites only leads to tons of abusers also finding it - I don't think I need to list my website here to give easy tips on how to avoid fraud, not interested in bragging or gaining more traffic from here.

You have to be extremely careful because fraud can kill your business!
Check ip addresses(no one can hide) and payment addresses the scammers are found when you use these tools. A few will get through but don't worry you have to budget for fraud.

MI
Back