The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need help identifying user lead offer on my GPT site

hell_lock

I want to create a GPT site which includes many offerwall sites.
I started with adwork media, I had a look over their offerwall and couldn't see the section to add sub id to every offers in the wall.
I need to add the parameter to the offer url then that parameter will go to the postback url and base on that, I will know which account to give credit to.
The question is for adwork media for now and will be more general (for more oferwall networks) in the future, so if you have a more general answer/explanation, please help me.
Could anyone explain me this? Am I going the right way, am I understanding something wrong?

Sure you could pass your variable in a URL parameter if it can be tracked in your applications.
Generic answer to a generic question .... &sub id=YOUR_DATA
yes, but this is for the specific campaign.
but for the offerwall, the network provides me with a link to a offerwall that I can integrate into my site. So that I have only the link to the wall, that wall generates offer link for users, so that I cannot make any change to the link
I have an iframe like this upload_2020-1-24_20-40-37.png so I cannot make change to the offer parameters

yes, but this is for the specific campaign.
but for the offerwall, the network provides me with a link to a offerwall that I can integrate into my site. So that I have only the link to the wall, that wall generates offer link for users, so that I cannot make any change to the link
I have an iframe like this View attachment 15804 so I cannot make change to the offer parameters

Can you not add a geo script to your site?

what is the iframe code? maybe add the sub-id in that iframe URL? that parameter will be passes to the iframe request. I have no idea if the iframe will be changed -- try it and see
Can you not add a geo script to your site?

he wants a parameter passed and posted back on any sales stats. ID the the referring source (I think).

MI
Back