The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

We invented algorithms which we'll test offers with

contrastweb

Hey everyone,

We're a small web team that focuses on building products, platforms with technologies like Python/Django and Node.js/MongoDB amongst many others -- while also having strong backgrounds in Economics, Business, Marketing and Sales.

Recently we developed a proprietary technology powered by a series of algorithms which allows us to focus on intents in millions of ways. We'll be testing our invention with the use of affiliate offers -- hence why we decided to join the community!

Looking forward to meeting the community.

Cheers,

Michal

Hey everyone,

Hi @contrastweb , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We're a small web team that focuses on building products, platforms with technologies like Python/Django and Node.js/MongoDB amongst many others -- while also having strong backgrounds in Economics, Business, Marketing and Sales.

Recently we developed a proprietary technology powered by a series of algorithms which allows us to focus on intents in millions of ways. We'll be testing our invention with the use of affiliate offers -- hence why we decided to join the community!

Looking forward to meeting the community.

Cheers,

Michal

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for the warm welcome @t-j-tutor.

I may reference our technology / algorithms throughout posts, however we do not intent to promote it as a business (nor is it available for public usage). Even though we signed up as a company account, our intent in the community is to get an inside view on the various affiliate methods, and transpose our learnings to trials in conjunction with our tech.

I'll look into DOJO and let you know if I feel there's some value that could be squeezed out of your offer for us -- thank you.

Last edited:
banners
Back