The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking for affilation program with products

Olivierioserres

affiliate
Hi,

I'm newbee on affiliation. I'd like to built a website around trending gadgets and products and for this I need to have access to products on different affilation programs.
Issue I'm facing is to subscribe to an affiliation program I need to present a website that I cannot build if I don't have the products...

Any suggestion how I should proceed?

Thanks
Olivier

open a server with a domain and use a template or CMS
or is social media your 'thing' and you have some proof of influence

horse goes in front of the cart
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Issue I'm facing is to subscribe to an affiliation program I need to present a website that I cannot build if I don't have the products...
Well, that's not too hard to solve once you're ready to go. We have a Resources section of companies looking for affiliates, plus threads where members have successfully sold products on their site(s), which can give you tips and inspiration.

But you're not there yet. Not to worry though, you can get guidance here.

Please read through the links that Graybeard posted above for you then ask as many questions as you need to. We will help you all we can. ;)

Enjoy the forums.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You can throw together a quick site for the purposes of verifying you are who you claim to be. That is part of why they want to see a site. You can also set up a quick FB page to outline who you are and that you are now entering into the affiliate industry. The two of those will likely be plenty for approvals of some affiliate programs and for most networks.

Here is the thing about affiliate programs compared to promoting network offers. With affiliate programs, they typically want an experienced marketer for representing their company/product(s)/service(s). This is a part of the industry that is far more demanding of affiliates and far less forgiving when it comes to violations of their agreements. Typically, affiliate programs require proof of past success and proof of past proper promotional practices.

Well i dont understand your issue very well .Do you need help with a network to find digital gadgets or do you have a problem regarding creating the site ? With networks i think you work with amazon ,aliexpress ebay etc

banners
Back