The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Warren Goodenow

affiliate
Warren Goodenow with Chimorel Services here. My life’s mission is to help people solve problems and achieve goals, one life at a time. I have developed a simple goal setting process I implement through Chimorel, a nonprofit I started in 1972. We have a website filled with over 2000 strategies designed to enable individuals, small businesses and nonprofits to enhance lives, build business, fund projects and share our Sources of strength. Now let me tell you my WHY.

At age 8, a coal truck hit me. They say I flew off my bike and landed fifty feet up the road on my head. In the hospital my anesthetic was ½ an aspirin tablet. I talked to the doctors about that buzz in my right foot, during the operation. Apparently, the truck kept coming and ran over my foot. I had to learn to walk and talk all over again. I wasn’t supposed to survive, but I did and I am grateful. I came to believe God has a purpose for my life. I want you to believe God has a purpose for your life, as well.

Fast forward now to 1969. I am working with delinquent kids in an institution and they keep coming back. I think I really inspire these kids. They make commitments to change their lives, but they keep coming back. It becomes obvious that the problems are in the communities these kids live in, not in the institutions. Solutions have to be found with their parents, their schools, in the work place.

By 1972 Chimorel was a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. I was planning programs, writing grants, developing over 2000 diamonds, gems and gold nuggets (strategies) to change the world. And, I was learning that wonderful ideas must be funded with real money. I got grants, became a stock broker and business consultant, taught college and helped hundreds of people get jobs. Today I bill my time at $150/hr and down as a consultant helping people. Too often I give my time away, hoping to help someone who might pay me later. Lot’s of stories to tell. A few are on our website. Please visit www.chimorel.com.

Although we have a fairly modest income, Mrs Beautiful and I are comfortable. We travel periodically. Most of our “things” are paid for, but there are still bills to pay. We are both retired and no longer have to do what the “boss” tells us (although I rarely did anyhow). I tend to spene too much volunteer time helping others and money can be a little tight at times. Visit our eBay store at Chimorel4U.

I consider the “wealth” I can pass on to my children’s children and (with your help) to others of immense value. Together we can share high standards, a work ethic, integrity, and a servant leader’s sense of purpose. As a part of Chimorel, I reach out to thousands of people around the world. Today, I help many solve problems and achieve goals. As we expand our efforts, it will take real money and the help of hundreds of people like you.

Now it is time to fund the projects: office and warehouse space, apartments for transitional housing, job training and recycling centers, and much more. I intend for Chimorel to be there helping thousands of people when I’m gone. This is my Why. I can’t do it alone.

Will you join me in this vision? Tell me your WHY (in as great detail as you have time and willingness to share). We will get to know each other. Soon we may tackle a Special Project or two. We may help you earn more. I’ll ask you to become a Chimorel member. We can explore affiliate and JV possibilities. There will be many ways to work together. All this as we get to know each other. Right now let’s just connect. I believe that the foundation of all growth is the building of solid relationships. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Warren Goodenow with Chimorel Services here. I’ll ask you to become a Chimorel member. We can explore affiliate and JV possibilities. There will be many ways to work together. All this as we get to know each other. Right now let’s just connect. I believe that the foundation of all growth is the building of solid relationships. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome to the AffiiateFix and the Dojo @Warren Goodenow ! Thanks for joining us.

Are you interested in recruiting affiliates more than being a student and/or master of marketing? If your goal is recruiting affiliates, then following may be of help.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome!

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

banners
Back