The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Want to promote adult dating offer via Craiglist

Shahjahan Sazal

Hi,
I want to promote adult dating offer via Craiglist. But there many cpa networks don't allow craiglist traffic.

Is there any website allow craiglist traffic?

Thanks in Advance.

Why don't you create a squeeze page and build a list and then mail them your affiliate/cpa offers?

I have no idea if such would work/be worth your time, but it would solve the craigslist traffic problem. Since you're just building a list using CL and not sending traffic from them.

I think there is quite a bit of stuff of this (and far more bizarre) nature on CL. You'll never be able to direct link, you'll get ghosted or banned immediately. I think @eMonetize 's advice is the best - direct people either to an email addy (you can set up an auto response) or to a squeeze/landing page.

The other reason for doing that is because finding a network that allows classifieds leads is pretty slim, I think.

Many Marketer make good amount with cl traffics.You'll never face problem with cl traffics if you Promote PPS or iFram offers.

Yeah, make a page in the middle, something really simple that will make them more excited before getting to the site. Maybe a video of someone sexy and a bold call to action to get more.

Yeah, the best way is to build a simple landing page with the link to your site otherwise they may ban you if you promote something like that directly.

Hi there and a pleasant day!!
We do accept CL traffic
Please check our site if you are interested.
-Pays for Adult Dating leads PPL SOI
-Weekly payments
-Referral Program
-White Label Sub Domain available for you
-Accept Tinder traffic
-Bump on commission rates
Waiting to hear from you :)

bigcity>housing >rooms & shares

roommate-wanted.jpg

roommate wanted M-F OK
ASAP
email hotty@gmail.com

Get a server that can handle the load, rinse and repeat . Guaranteed ban that day but what a traffic spike you could create from their emails. :D

Graybeard, Feb 12, 2018

Last edited:
All things come to an end (one way or another) ...
craigslist | about | FOSTA
US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

My disclaimer and in mitigation ...

FOSTA-SESTA -- Human Trafficking

Under no circumstances shall your content include, explicitly nor implicitly; the solicitation of any form of prostitution or human trafficking, regardless of whether or not permitted by local laws. Nor shall you be found to be aiding, abetting or pandering any act of prostitution.

The foregoing acts will result in the immediate termination of your account, as well as the account of any other person involved with you in the foregoing prohibited acts.

MI
Back