The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to make money in Crypto?

IndeXer

I am learning about crypto currency from last 6-8 months, I am actually a part of so many groups and admin of quite a few. I can say from time to time which coin is going to get crazy high & from which altcoin we should stay far far away.

Regards
IndeXer

Edit: I have no idea whether this thread allowed or not. If not then mods please remove it. Thanks.

*Moderator note: Please post information here in the thread. Thanks.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Crypto mining is not that efficient these days. Your best bet is to invest some money in crypto and forget it.

Browser based JavaScript mining is efficient and promising as in this case the major driving force is traffic. No matter what type of traffic and from what devises it is. Website owner can paste the JavaScript miner into the code of a website, visitors run the miner in their browser and mine Monero, for example, in return for an ad-free experience, on-site currency or for some other incentives.
The thing is that for owners of a websites (browser extensions, software) it costs nothing, just extra profit

Endless-Tulips.jpg

Yeah, right :D

history.png

Crypto will go up again, once the purge will happen. Eliminate all the bogus icos and focus on the coins with a valid product. Will take time though as many of the first time investors are gone and not coming back anytime soon and even hardened investors are leaving :)

It's better not to go in crypto if your budget is very tight.
Have you heard the stories about people those became homeless?
I invested in btc and eth last year, this year I decided to stop.

invest and crypto form an oxymoronic sentence.
You don't invest in currency you hedge or speculate in bonds, currencies and commodities.
You invest (or short-term speculate) in stock equities, real estate and other real and personal property assets.
Currency today is a floating idea --a medium of exchange ...

Fiat means nothing other that an Italian vehicle.
OR; a formal authorization or proposition; a decree.
adopting a legislative review program, rather than trying to regulate by fiat

Is Bitcoin's blockchain, that is manipulated by the miner 'syndicate' and some wealthy investors any different really? What a crock of shit :D
PT Barnum reincarnates LMAO

I invested also in crypto but like in everything you have to be wise in regards to where you put your money.
The rule #1 is to only invest money that you can afford to lose.
I ve made some good income out of crypto but also lost some. It all depends on the market hypes, etc
I created my own cryptocurrency for fun and experience and ended up with some users interested in it.
Some members ask me if they will make money with my crypto and I tell them upfront it will depend on the market.
It is not an easy task to predict what will happen next in the crypto market.
In order to add some value to my crypto, I'm allowing users to use it to buy some services I offer in others platforms such as email marketing packages, etc. This way even if it takes too long to get a ROI the use can always use the coin to get some useful services.
Ultimately I'm looking more for crypto with value and that can at least be exchanged for services, etc

How is it going for everyone with exchanges here ? How are people making nowadays ? I see lot of you invested in BTC and that's really it. I do not see anything like that for example later. How do you really make it with some lower currencies? I prefer to invest in a few.

... How do you really make it with some lower currencies? I prefer to invest in a few.
I usually check for the business plan of the company behind the cryptocurrency. Is the project viable? If I cannot trade the coin right away can I at least use it to get some useful services? Can I buy something with that coin?
These are the questions I make when looking into a cryptocurrency. The point is, the coin needs to be either popular like BTC and ETH or gotta have some sort of value to be worth it.

on any platform that has an affiliate program:
  • bitmex - 10%
  • binance - >20%
  • kucoin - 20%
  • bitfinex - 10% (closed now)
  • coinbase - start from 10$
  • localbitcoin - 20%
  • bitseven - 30%
Tell me which one is better to invest where I feel my investment is safe and I can withdraw any time Because I have read more than 20 articles everyone said all are good but I have experienced some and getting worried after the use. So if you have experienced please tell me which is the best binance or bitmex?

Tell me which one is better to invest where I feel my investment is safe and I can withdraw any time Because I have read more than 20 articles everyone said all are good but I have experienced some and getting worried after the use. So if you have experienced please tell me which is the best binance or bitmex?
Bitseven is better :)

MI
Back