The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to make money in Crypto?

I think I'm pretty good at cryptocurrencies. I always think about security when working with cryptocurrency. For me, this is very important because I want to be sure that my finances are protected from any potential threats.

One of the ways I protect my cryptocurrency funds is by using crypto mixers like this https://yomix.io. These are tools that allow me to mix my cryptocurrencies with other users, making them harder to trace and detect. This allows me to maintain anonymity and protect my financial assets from malicious actors.

In addition, I also use two-factor authentication and strong passwords to secure my cryptocurrency wallets. I do not store all my savings in one place and constantly monitor my transactions to ensure that no suspicious activity is occurring.

Security is very important when it comes to cryptocurrency, and I am always prepared to take extra measures to protect my financial assets. While this may be inconvenient and take more time, I know that it is worth it to keep my cryptocurrency safe. Ultimately, I want to be confident that my savings will be protected and accessible when I need them.

Last edited:
Really LMAO:
BTC:
MIN(date)​
MAX(date)​
Low Price​
High Price​
%CHANGE​
2021-Aug-16 1:54:00 PM​
2021-Aug-27 9:57:00 AM​
$43,998.3​
$50,477.9​
14.73%​

I am learning about crypto currency from last 6-8 months, I am actually a part of so many groups and admin of quite a few. I can say from time to time which coin is going to get crazy high & from which altcoin we should stay far far away.

Regards
IndeXer

Edit: I have no idea whether this thread allowed or not. If not then mods please remove it. Thanks.

*Moderator note: Please post information here in the thread. Thanks.*
Crypto is really good and I have made decent money from it. You just have to be careful and observant so that you may not be ripped off.
One thing I like about crypto is that, although you may need to invest to start earning, you can literally start and earn free cash from airdrops and other bounties hosted by new projects

The odds of losing money and the odds of making money are undefined.
Good luck to the winners.
You are speculating on the greater fool theory.

1. You are using the word 'ensure' out of context.
CoinField is backed by what? The 'good faith of the internet'?

Spend your real money on anything you want to.

MI
Back