The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

want to learn affiliate marketing by any means

Sujon Mondol

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I have just signed up into this forum. I am very new here. I am an email marketer. I know how to inbox, I mean I know inboxing procedures. But I don't know something I need to know below.

My question is how affiliate marketer sends 50,000 emails per day? How do they gets so many leads(emails) per day? I know there is a way to collect them not by the affiliate's own landing page. I don't know how do they collect this large number of leads. How does this cost?

Could you experts please give me answers to this misery?

Regards,
Sujon

Hello Everyone

Hi @Sujon Mondol , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

I have just signed up into this forum. I am very new here. I am an email marketer. I know how to inbox, I mean I know inboxing procedures. But I don't know something I need to know below.

My question is how affiliate marketer sends 50,000 emails per day? How do they gets so many leads(emails) per day? I know there is a way to collect them not by the affiliate's own landing page. I don't know how do they collect this large number of leads. How does this cost?

Regards,
Sujon

What you are discussing, or about which you are inquiring, is spamming mailboxes. This is illegal in most countries. What you are wanting to do is a violation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. As well, the European Union (and most other countries) all have laws that are prosecutable for violating these laws.

I recommend being a real and responsible marketer, market within the law!

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

But I saw some people sending 50,000 emails per day as per can spam law. I saw them doing it. I respect can spam law too.

CAN-Spam law, telling you that you are not allowed to mail a person which not a subscriber of yours.
You can avoid such law by living an unknown island. :)

Why are illegal activities being discuss here.

CAN-Spam law, telling you that you are not allowed to mail a person which not a subscriber of yours.
You can avoid such law by living an unknown island. :)

Why are illegal activities being discuss here.

Because the OP is wanting to know how to spam emails.

Please don't misunderstand. I am just asking how some other people do it. We are not here to judge anyone. We are here to discuss. Aren't we?

Please don't misunderstand. I am just asking how some other people do it. We are not here to judge anyone. We are here to discuss. Aren't we?

No one is discouraging your discussion. It would be best to open that as a separate discussion in one of our sub-forums. This is an Introductions thread where we say hello and get to know you.

So, welcome again to AffiliateFix!:affiliatefix:

Hello Everyone,

Regards,
Sujon
Hi Sujon welcome and thanks for joining this awesome forum. On the first question that you asked. there are today tools that will enable you send a good number of emails on a daily basis. The tools available help you even schedule when the emails will be send and specifying the autoresponder if required. On the second matter or question, you need to have active user contact list. Mostly, we get this list from landing pages that do run offers online that require persons to signup or register.

banners
Back