The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

want to launch a affiliate market

Muhaiminul

affiliate
Thanks to @azgold

Hi, I want to launch a small affiliate market in locally for Bangladesh with few private promoters average present traffic is 30-40 k per day. Which market will fit for me for adopting offers?
I want to use offerslook or hasoffter platform. And looking for health & beauty, dating(ppl, pps, trial), sports & movies (ticket & live stream). Expecting idea and suggestions from seniors.

Muhaiminul

Hi dude, i don't understand you want to run all those offers on the same page and using the same traffic? i think you shouldn't, and you could look for some offers that are related, like the same niche, it should be better i think!

Hi dude, i don't understand you want to run all those offers on the same page and using the same traffic? i think you shouldn't, and you could look for some offers that are related, like the same niche, it should be better i think!
Hi @AstroBoss, traffic are coming from different different sources no problem with that.. Which market will give me good rate and fresh offers that is my quiree..

i think you could join some ad-networks where you can get the type of offers you are looking for, and try to get in touch with the affiliate managers, to know what could work well for you!

banners
Back