The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to know the best traffic/traffic source for cam offers

krile93

affiliate
Hi guys,
I want to promote some cam offers but don't know where to start. Does anyone know a good traffic source or a good type of ad (perhaps banner or popunder) what works best for you guys?

Last edited:
Graybeard has given you a lot of very good suggestions. If you'd like to get more familiar with the iFriends camsite, which you can promote through ClickCash, please let me know!

You may also be interested in our affiliate blog. We have a whole section dedicated to marketing tips and strategies for both new affiliates and old.

One thing to think about that I don't was mentioned in detail is that you'll want to think about the type of payout program you're most interested in using. For example, ClickCash offers:
  • PPS - which pays you $100 for each new, unique user you generate who spends money on iFriends
  • RevShare - which pays up to 35% lifetime revshare for every dollar spent in live chat from users you recruit
  • PPFS - which pays $20 for each new, unique user who provides a credit card (no spend required)
  • PPES - our PPL program which pays up to $1 for each verified email address (DOI)
We also have per-signup and revshare programs for affiliates who recruit new affiliates to ClickCash, or new models to iFriends.

Other programs offer other varieties of programs. You'll want to think about what type of program you want to use, as that will also influence your marketing decisions.

If you want to chat in more detail, let me know! My contact info is in my sig :)

-Stacy

MI
Back