The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

want to know about traffic4blast

Gems Lopez

affiliate
is there anybody who is still traffic4blast service and got good result by using this?i shaw lot of review about this software but nobody give any positive review about this software.but some user said they got lot of visitor on his website by this software.
please put your review.
thanks

So, it's a bulk safelist emailer, I guess. I just quickly went to the site and peeked at it.

The website in the first testimonial doesn't exist, or no longer exists. The address doesn't take you anywhere. Possibly just an old testimonial, rather than anything shady. I'm trying to be nice here.

There is one complaint on the Ripoff Report site about them. There are some pretty bad reviews, too. They say that they get ZERO results. Based on the fact that the program allows you to email 70 million, 2.3 million (or whatever) people on a list every. single. day. it's not surprising there are no results. How many people are also sending emails to the same list? It sounds more like spamming but with permission.

Here is one review but you should also do your own research: Blast 4 Traffic Review - Legit or Scam?

banners
Back