The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use?

What tracking tool do you use?

• Total voters
Like Tom above, I'm using ClickMagick
  • Here are some of the reasons
  • Knowledgable and impressive support team
  • Respond to user requests for more functionality super fast.
  • Fast to respond to questions
  • Excellent training videos
  • Suits traditional and CPA affiliates
  • Refund period so you can try it out but they will also extend this if you need longer to figure it out.
  • Low cost entry point
  • They are flexible
We're building a WordPress plugin to help make using the service with WordPress easier.

You should add Funnel Flux to the list. It's the most recent tracking software and the best one by a loooong shot and the only one I'm using now.

I have used a lot of trackers in the past and I was frustrated because none would allow me to create complex campaigns with ease, the exact way I wanted the campaigns to look like.

You could say I'm biased since I'm the creator of Funnel Flux but everyone having used it agrees.

Why is it better?

Because:

• It has a visual funnel builder, so you can build multiple pages, multiple paths funnels in a few minutes
  • No need to place any script on any page - exclusive technology!
  • 63 KPIs automatically tracked for you in addition to your custom tokens
  • Statistics module is much more powerful and flexible than Voluum's or iMobiTrax's.
  • In addition to regular tabular stats, you also have visual heatmap stats so you can see on your visual funnel diagram in a few seconds where you traffic drops off - plus conversion rates heatmaps and others
  • Self hosted but extremely fast (1+ million clicks per day on a $15 VPS - redirects are faster than Voluum) - also works very fast on cheap shared hosting
  • See instantly the lifetime value of your leads without having to setup anything at your autoresponder, and without needing to place any code anywhere! This is huge.
  • Lifetime view of everything your visitors did. For example you could see that someone entered your lead capture page via Facebook, didn't optin, then came back through your retargeting campaign 3 days later, opted in, and purchased at the 4th email of your autoresponder series!
  • Allows you to KNOW the conversion rates of your competitors landers, review blogs etc...
  • Most powerful conditional traffic routing in the world. There's no other software allowing you to play with your traffic as easily and as precisely than Funnel Flux.
And believe it or not, there's much more than this!

Look at this funnel diagram for example, it was created in less than 10 minutes, including the setup of the offer URLs.

The traffic is first being split between 2 optin pages. Once someone optins he is redirected to the first offer wall, on which there are links to 3 offers. There's also a link to a 2nd offer wall. On the 2nd offer wall, there's also 3 links to 3 other offers and a link to a 3rd offer wall. On that last offer wall, there are links to 4 offers.

multiwalls.png

To setup this funnel, you just need to drop your landers/offers in the visual view and connect the nodes together.

And once again, there is NO need to place any script or any code on any page. Everything is being tracked and your funnel is fully functional just by setting up this funnel visually.

The heatmaps then shows you directly on this funnel, how your traffic is flowing on the different pages, where it drops off, which offers convert the best, what revenue is being generated for each offer etc... And you can filter these heatmaps by any of the metrics available, for example you could compare how the traffic from Bing Ads compare to the traffic from Facebook. Or how the traffic from the US performs compared to the traffic from the UK etc...

I mentioned the conditional routing feature above, here's a screenshot showing how it works:

conditional-funnels.png

You have access to all the following tests for the condition nodes (and you can group them with OR and AND conditions):

Device: Type
Device: Brand
Device: Model
Device: OS
Device: OS Version
Device: Browser
Device: Browser Version
Device: Display Width
Device: Display Height
Device: Name
Device: Manufacturer
Device: Pointing Method
Device: Connection Speed
Device: Wifi Support
Device: NFC Support
Device: Dual Orientation Support
Device: Cookies Support
Device: 3rd-Party Cookies Support
Device: iFrames Support
Device: Embedded Videos Support
Device: HTML 5 Support
Device: Javascript Support
Device: Click-To-Call Support
Device: Click-To-SMS Support
Device: Click-To-MMS Support
Device: MP4 Videos Support
Device: MOV Videos Support
Device: FLV Videos Support
Device: WMV Videos Support
Device: Flash Support
Device: PDF Support
Connection: IP
Connection: ISP
Connection: User Agent
Connection: Referrer
Connection: Current URL
Time: Date
Time: Day of Week
Time: Day of Month
Time: Month of Year
Time: Time of Day
Quantity: Number of Visitors
Quantity: Number of Visitors Today
Traffic Source
URL Tracking Field

You can also place Javascript nodes and PHP nodes at any place in your funnels to execute custom code (like retargeting pixels for example).

Until now we haven't seen any real evolution in the trackers landscape. They basically just copy features from each others.

Funnel Flux is a revolution - I didn't copy what others had, instead I built it the way trackers should work.

Last edited:
You should add Funnel Flux to the list. It's the most recent tracking software and the best one by a loooong shot and the only one I'm using now.

I have used a lot of trackers in the past and I was frustrated because none would allow me to create complex campaigns with ease, the exact way I wanted the campaigns to look like.

You could say I'm biased since I'm the creator of Funnel Flux but everyone having used it agrees.

Why is it better?

Because:

• It has a visual funnel builder, so you can build multiple pages, multiple paths funnels in a few minutes
  • No need to place any script on any page - exclusive technology!
  • 63 KPIs automatically tracked for you in addition to your custom tokens
  • Statistics module is much more powerful and flexible than Voluum's or iMobiTrax's.
  • In addition to regular tabular stats, you also have visual heatmap stats so you can see on your visual funnel diagram in a few seconds where you traffic drops off - plus conversion rates heatmaps and others
  • Self hosted but extremely fast (1+ million clicks per day on a $15 VPS) - also works very fast on cheap shared hosting
  • See instantly the lifetime value of your leads without having to setup anything at your autoresponder, and without needing to place any code anywhere! This is huge.
  • Lifetime view of everything your visitors did. For example you could see that someone entered your lead capture page via Facebook, didn't optin, then came back through your retargeting campaign 3 days later, opted in, and purchased at the 4th email of your autoresponder series!
  • Allows you to KNOW the conversion rates of your competitors landers, review blogs etc...
  • Most powerful conditional traffic routing in the world. There's no other software allowing you to play with your traffic as easily and as precisely than Funnel Flux.
And believe it or not, there's much more than this!

Look at this funnel diagram for example, it was created in less than 10 minutes, including the setup of the offer URLs.

The traffic is first being split between 2 optin pages. Once someone optins he is redirected to the first offer wall, on which there are links to 3 offers. There's also a link to a 2nd offer wall. On the 2nd offer wall, there's also 3 links to 3 other offers and a link to a 3rd offer wall. On that last offer wall, there are links to 4 offers.

multiwalls.png

To setup this funnel, you just need to drop your landers/offers in the visual view and connect the nodes together.

And once again, there is NO need to place any script or any code on any page. Everything is being tracked and your funnel is fully functional just by setting up this funnel visually.

The heatmaps then shows you directly on this funnel, how your traffic is flowing on the different pages, where it drops off, which offers convert the best, what revenue is being generated for each offer etc... And you can filter these heatmaps by any of the metrics available, for example you could compare how the traffic from Bing Ads compare to the traffic from Facebook. Or how the traffic from the US performs compared to the traffic from the UK etc...

I mentioned the conditional routing feature above, here's a screenshot showing how it works:

conditional-funnels.png

You have access to all the following tests for the condition nodes (and you can group them with OR and AND conditions):

Device: Type
Device: Brand
Device: Model
Device: Name
Device: Manufacturer
Device: OS
Device: OS Version
Device: Browser
Device: Browser Version
Device: Display Width
Device: Display Height
Device: Pointing Method
Device: Connection Speed
Device: Wifi Support
Device: NFC Support
Device: Dual Orientation Support
Device: Cookies Support
Device: 3rd-Party Cookies Support
Device: iFrames Support
Device: Embedded Videos Support
Device: HTML 5 Support
Device: Javascript Support
Device: Click-To-Call Support
Device: Click-To-SMS Support
Device: Click-To-MMS Support
Device: MP4 Videos Support
Device: MOV Videos Support
Device: FLV Videos Support
Device: WMV Videos Support
Device: Flash Support
Device: PDF Support
Connection: IP
Connection: ISP
Connection: User Agent
Connection: Referrer
Traffic Source
URL Tracking Field

Until now we haven't seen any real evolution in the trackers landscape. They basically just copy features from each others.

Funnel Flux is a revolution - I didn't copy what others had, instead I built it the way trackers should work.
Feel free to add it to our list: Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I'm currently using AdsBridge.

I like that it's a all-in-one tracker and landing page creator. Also, the customer support is amazing!
timethiaw, your mentioning their customer support makes me go into AdsBridge and see how it works ) A really good benefit. Will probably stay with them if it suits me.

Hi guys - Sandman and timethiaw!

Thanks for mentioning AdsBridge here. Just wanted to let you know that if you ever need any assistance or have additional questions - don't hesitate to refer to me via the best method for you.

Wish you have conversion rates!

Last edited by a moderator:

And why haven't you applied to have your tracker listed within our official Resources section @Vita Vee ? It will be a benefit to you and everyone else here.

I will as soon as we reopen.
We have plenty of new features and a new UI that is much more polished than before.
It's also redirecting faster than Voluum now - on a very modest 2 CPU server - which is huge.

I will as soon as we reopen.
We have plenty of new features and a new UI that is much more polished than before.
It's also redirecting faster than Voluum now - on a very modest 2 CPU server - which is huge.

Yeah, I just went to check it out again and at sign up it said you were closed. Encouraging sign ups when you're closed is discouraging.

Why do you find it discouraging? It's a signup for a waiting list - just for those who want to be notified when we reopen. That's the fastest way to contact people interested in Funnel Flux when it becomes available again. Also it will reopen pretty soon now as we're mainly waiting for the new website design.

MI
Back