The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use?

What tracking tool do you use?

• Total voters
I just got a killer demo from TrafficDesk, its soo nice , i just click and add traffic source and click and add my network and boom ! done no links to set up , and for me that's magic..and it tracks everything ! and if i want to add another traffic source under a campaign im currently tracking i just CLICK and continue..the best Support i have ever seen period. If tracking isn't your thing or if you want some killer features check them out, the reviews are very true.They have a free account for testing as well . Thank you Laurent.

This is a pretty old thread and the problem is once you voted, you can't change your vote. And from what I read here, there are way more than 3 people using thrive, but probably can't change their vote. Would be nice to revive this thread, like a 2.0 versions, which will allow everybody to vote again.

Thrive definitely would have more votes now, I saw at least one guy here that was using voluum before and now thrive, but I guess can't switch the vote.

Plus, this voting result is misleading because of that now... Not so sure people are still stuck with P202 while adsbridge for example has still the free plan (too bad voluum doesn't).

Anyway, it's nice to see other people's comments on this, but some updated stats would be nice.

This is a pretty old thread and the problem is once you voted, you can't change your vote. And from what I read here, there are way more than 3 people using thrive, but probably can't change their vote. Would be nice to revive this thread, like a 2.0 versions, which will allow everybody to vote again.

Thrive definitely would have more votes now, I saw at least one guy here that was using voluum before and now thrive, but I guess can't switch the vote.

Plus, this voting result is misleading because of that now... Not so sure people are still stuck with P202 while adsbridge for example has still the free plan (too bad voluum doesn't).

Anyway, it's nice to see other people's comments on this, but some updated stats would be nice.

I've now made it so that you can edit your vote.

Nice, but won't have the same effect as I expected. I doubt many people will visit this thread to update their option.

Rather, starting a new thread like "It's the end of 2015, after all the testing and getting more experience, you've finally settled to a tracker. What's that?" would make people vote again, even though they voted in this tread. It's like 2 clicks, WTF, I can't imagine why someone wouldn't vote here, it's not like it takes too much time. Also, would be helpful for beginners (although, the Tracker X vs. Tracker Y will always be a hot topic, as most comparison threads).

I changed my vote to Tracking Desk.

Here is why:
I have tried most of the tracking software mentioned on this forum and was struggling with them all as I found that they had a huge learning curve which is something that I didn't want to learn.

The reason I went with TD is simple, its the easiest tracking software I have come across with a very little to no learning curve. The interface is simple but nice that isn't overwhelming and setting up my first campaign was pretty straight forward.

The support is 10/10, I had a number of questions and via Skype with Laurent (member here and a nice guy willing to help with any questions you have) he was quick to provide support and in less than 2 days I had a fully working campaign with a traffic source that isn't the most popular and not integrated and is my first ever working campaign after months of trying different tracking software so I was well happy. Seriously after 2 weeks in other tracking software I was unable to have a fully working campaigns.

Basically the software is so simple, after setting up my first campaign I set up another campaign, then another its just so simple to do, for me this is how tracking should be.

Honestly if you don't know anything about tracking or tracking just isn't your thing like its not for me then I fully recommend Tracking Desk, its also currently in beta stage so free to setup and test.

Rob

I changed my vote to Tracking Desk.

Here is why:
I have tried most of the tracking software mentioned on this forum and was struggling with them all as I found that they had a huge learning curve which is something that I didn't want to learn.

The reason I went with TD is simple, its the easiest tracking software I have come across with a very little to no learning curve. The interface is simple but nice that isn't overwhelming and setting up my first campaign was pretty straight forward.

The support is 10/10, I had a number of questions and via Skype with Laurent (member here and a nice guy willing to help with any questions you have) he was quick to provide support and in less than 2 days I had a fully working campaign with a traffic source that isn't the most popular and not integrated and is my first ever working campaign after months of trying different tracking software so I was well happy. Seriously after 2 weeks in other tracking software I was unable to have a fully working campaigns.

Basically the software is so simple, after setting up my first campaign I set up another campaign, then another its just so simple to do, for me this is how tracking should be.

Honestly if you don't know anything about tracking or tracking just isn't your thing like its not for me then I fully recommend Tracking Desk, its also currently in beta stage so free to setup and test.

Rob
Give it a week and you will really love it, good choice. Its now my favorite tool .

Thanks @Rob Montgomery for the kind words and good luck for your next campaigns!

Hi K,

Could you help to add Offerslook (offerslook(dot)com) to the list, if you think we fit into the list? Compared to the list, we're more comparable to Cake and hasoffers.

MI
Back