The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum today registered 2 wrong clicks... Did the same thing happened to someone?

Stormrage

affiliate
Hello with everyone! I'm a Voluum lover but today I discovered something very delicate :(

Today I had an incident with Voluum and would like to know if someone had a similar one today or in the past... I was reviewing my reports today and found that I received 2 clicks for a campaign that I created last year and also is currently paused (since 6 months ago I think I paused this campaign) but this 2 clicks was registered in Voluum with a cost of $2.00... I quickly went to the traffic network (RTX, formerly 50onRed) to check that campaign and I verified that the campaign is indeed paused and today has not received any click so I was not charged today in RTX those $2.00 that Voluum registered...

So I'm totally in doubt about what happened? Has anyone had a similar problem today (or in the past ...) with Voluum platform? This disregards my today's statistics and I would like to know if it happened only with me or there are also others members affected :(

Also, how can I fix manually this 2 wrong clicks and their $2.00 cost to fix my today's stats? Any information would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot of the problem:
http://i.imgur.com/45Po6tV.png
45Po6tV.png

You can manually edit the cost for the campaign to $0.

I am having issues with Voluum double, triple counting clicks at the moment.

I'm not sure what the reaction was from Voluum, but if there is any desire to try ThriveTracker, there has never been a better time to do it than right now. 30-day free trials on self- or cloud-hosted installs, promos with MGID on their traffic, and even a time-saving manner of helping to migrate from their platform to ours.

We're offering the chance to give it a shot and see if you like it!

Feel free to PM me for more details if you like.

Cheers all,

MI
Back