K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I've just researched into this and Charles has covered it very well here:

Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 16.29.50.png

Warning: Landing Pages Using Voluum May be Flagged for Viruses - CharlesNgo.com

You can check out some other tracking solutions here: VOTE NOW: What tracking tool do you use? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

After reading the article, it resonates with me as an old software developer. Many of us knew that cloud based apps would eventually be susceptible to scrutiny that otherwise may have been avoided. The clouds are a new tech, tread lightly with anything cloud based. It isn't perfected yet. Good idea, but still has weaknesses and vulnerabilities.

I don't think this will stream into other trackers because the problem comes from the domain issues and not the tracker per se.
With a self hosted tracker the domain is yours and you're not C-naming it, which means if you get a flagged domain you just need to setup a new one. This already happens to a lot of guys that run virus, malware offers and they tend to change their domains every once in a while depending on the volume they're running.

I don't think this will stream into other trackers because the problem comes from the domain issues and not the tracker per se.
With a self hosted tracker the domain is yours and you're not C-naming it, which means if you get a flagged domain you just need to setup a new one. This already happens to a lot of guys that run virus, malware offers and they tend to change their domains every once in a while depending on the volume they're running.

Yeah, you're right. I went back and re-read Charles post about that, he did cover that.

This is exactly my thoughts.

Waiting for them to update us!

Last edited:
MI
Back