The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Voluum changed pricing?

Dawka

affiliate
Hi guys,

At first I'd like to say hello as it's my first post on the forum :)

I'm going to start with Native Ads in a few days. Just bought Adplexity and did the research.

I also wanted to purchase Voluum but 2 days ago the price for the month was $99 - now it's $299. Anyone knows what's going on?

There's still possibility to order plan for $99? And if I start it's enough? Or maybe ThriveTracker? It seems to be around $100.

Thanks,
Dawid.

hey @Dawka and welcome bro.

i have seen lot of people are talking about this.

who cares if they have changed there prices, i don't know what they are thinking about , they have tripled there prices.

you can go with bemob they are a clone of voluum and cheaper and cloud hosted + they have a free plan.

Thanks for recommendation @tyoussef! I'm just checking alternatives like Thrive, AdsBridge etc. Bemob seems to be even cheaper than them, nice.

One thing I'm wondering - is Voluum is actually better than the rest if most people use it?

And the reason why I wanted to use Voluum was the fact that I can find tutorials and some info about integration Revcontent with Voluum. It's almost impossible to find such information about other trackers. As a beginner I'd prefer to choose something popular. But probably support of all of these trackers should be helpful, am I right?

Again, thanks for recommending Bemob :)

Thanks for recommendation @tyoussef! I'm just checking alternatives like Thrive, AdsBridge etc. Bemob seems to be even cheaper than them, nice.

One thing I'm wondering - is Voluum is actually better than the rest if most people use it?

And the reason why I wanted to use Voluum was the fact that I can find tutorials and some info about integration Revcontent with Voluum. It's almost impossible to find such information about other trackers. As a beginner I'd prefer to choose something popular. But probably support of all of these trackers should be helpful, am I right?

Again, thanks for recommending Bemob :)
bro, they all have support, they will help you to do what ever you want to do.
so don't think too much about choosing a tracker, close you eyes and pick Heheheheh .
you can also ask for the support before you buy, that will help you choose as well.

Hi @Dawka

Yes they just have trippled their price, and unfortunately they don't offer a $99 anymore. (I've talked with their sales manager already)

I understand you as a newbie (just like me) that $299/month seems unaffordable since you still have no idea how well your business will go.

I had this problem as well so few days ago I did a research on "which tracker should I use", and finally I decided to go with Thrive.

They also have a live demo account so you can simply try it, and if you like it, you still can go with them with a free 30 days trial.

Hope you can find your best tracker and all the best for your business :)

PS. Their cloud hosted package cost $79/month

Hello @Dawka!

I would like to personally invite you to come to ThriveTracker and see for yourself just how awesome our platform and support team really are! In addition to the $79 cloud plan, free trial, and incredible support team, we also have really useful features like our bot filter (a HUGE help in getting started with native traffic sources like RevContent!). Features like that will allow you to see which widget IDs you want to block from your campaign spends.

There’s tons more and we’d be happy to walk you through it all!

Thanks @JinBikeR for the mention here - we’re so pleased to have you as part of the family.

Any questions about our platform, team, or otherwise, just let me know!

Cheers,

Hey! Voluum lifts a huge buzz with the changes in their pricing policy. Still, one thing is clear - there is still a choice with some good tracking alternatives available on the market.

Our RedTrack.io team has never had the intention to make a voluum clone. What makes us different? We make our own ultimate tracking solution with great set of features, highly responsive support and onboarding help.

Want to testdrive RedTrack? Sign up for free or choose one of the 4 subscription plans (starting from $29/ month) - RedTrack.io - affiliate & performance campaign tracking and analytics. We would be also happy to answer all your questions - support@redtrack.io

Hello @Dawka!

If you want to test AdsBridge we welcome you to our family. After registration you'll get 14 days trial with no access restrictions and you'll be able to test all functionality that you need (including automatic campaign optimization). We also have a bunch of useful features:
- Personal account manager
- Detailed user guide and video guide
- In-built landing page editor (Visual or HTML)
- Unlimited custom domains
- Automatic campaign optimization
- Cost/conversion update
- Organic traffic tracking
- Bot and Proxy filter/detection
- Multi user access (+ custom roles for users)
- Full access REST API

Our dedicated support team will provide you help on each step you need. Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask me!

Hi guys,

At first I'd like to say hello as it's my first post on the forum :)

I'm going to start with Native Ads in a few days. Just bought Adplexity and did the research.

I also wanted to purchase Voluum but 2 days ago the price for the month was $99 - now it's $299. Anyone knows what's going on?

There's still possibility to order plan for $99? And if I start it's enough? Or maybe ThriveTracker? It seems to be around $100.

Thanks,
Dawid.
Check out Voluum alternatives all are own pros and cons now voluum's cons is high prices so you can check BeMob, Peerclick, RedTrack...

@Phill AdsBridge
Hello @Dawka!

If you want to test AdsBridge we welcome you to our family. After registration you'll get 14 days trial with no access restrictions and you'll be able to test all functionality that you need (including automatic campaign optimization). We also have a bunch of useful features:
- Personal account manager
- Detailed user guide and video guide
- In-built landing page editor (Visual or HTML)
- Unlimited custom domains
- Automatic campaign optimization
- Cost/conversion update
- Organic traffic tracking
- Bot and Proxy filter/detection
- Multi user access (+ custom roles for users)
- Full access REST API

Our dedicated support team will provide you help on each step you need. Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask me!

@Phill AdsBridge
I'm a voluum user, since they changed pricing i'm looking for an alternative. AB looks nice. I've read, you import all settings from voluum for free. Is campaigns and data also included in this?

@Phill AdsBridge
I'm a voluum user, since they changed pricing i'm looking for an alternative. AB looks nice. I've read, you import all settings from voluum for free. Is campaigns and data also included in this?

Hi!

Yes, you got it right, we can transfer all your settings from your Voluum account to the AdsBridge one, it includes campaigns, offers, landing pages, traffic sources and so on and so forth. One of AdsBridge points is that if you have campaign on custom domain in your Voluum account after transferring you won't even have to change the campaign links on the side of your traffic source.
Did you contact our Support Team via support@adsbridge.com abou this question?

Hello all,

To keep all readers properly informed, ThriveTracker also offers an import feature to migrate your entire campaign structure from Voluum to Thrive.

I have tremendous respect for the folks at AdsBridge and I love seeing the other industry leaders step forward alongside us to keep competition strong and product quality at an all-time high. No matter what, it's clear the customer is going to win, and win big :)

Cheers,

Hi Peter!

If you're looking to do so in Thrive, the option lives under the settings drop down (the icon is shaped like a gear) in the upper right-hand corner of the application. If you do not have an account yet, and would like to see it before you sign up, you can view it on our demo account.

Simply visit our homepage (Home | ThriveTracker), select the "Live Demo" button on the center of the page, and then when it has logged you in, you'll be able to see the menu. Select "Migration Tool" and the page will explain the rest :)

Should you have any questions on this, please let me know!

Cheers,

I say Thrive..

I've used Voluum since november 2017, and yeah I got the email that the price was increasing to $249. Now they even increased more to $299.. LOL

They ask that price, yet they can't even prevent crawlers from ruining your data when DATA is the most important factor of everything.

Thrive can filter out bots, known bot IP's, if javascript is disabled, user agent and much more.

With voluum my click loss for april was 4k clicks, with thrive it's literally BANG ON!

Thrive is cheap, clean and exactly what you need, it was a no brainer for me. Stephen and the rest of the staff are all awesome and very friendly/helpful, should you need any assistance then you have fast reliable support.

OH, and you get 30 days free trial!

MI
Back