The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Viral Election News Site

Hey Fixers!

What are your thoughts on starting an election site and adding affiliate links or cpa offers embedded into the content?

News sites such as cnn, buzzfeed, dailybeast, etc does this. In fact, most of these sites have native ads.

Politics ignites an inner fire. I don't mind getting down and dirty. This stuff excites me. Not gonna write about conspiracy theories or anything.

Any top affiliate, top dawg, shot caller have any experience with viral news sites?

Thank you!

Sort of short time to get that together --US general elections are less than 30 days away ...
I was going to do it back in April but I got busy with other stuff --like the whole (and continuing) pandemic :eek:
I started designing a website too :( Well I can use that design as a template for something else in the future ...

Sort of short time to get that together --US general elections are less than 30 days away ...
I was going to do it back in April but I got busy with other stuff --like the whole (and continuing) pandemic :eek:
I started designing a website too :( Well I can use that design as a template for something else in the future ...
Haha you're right. Thanks!

banners
Back