The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[VIP] 415 Free Traffic Sources

ogads

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
OG Ads
415 Free Traffic Sources all you will need to start earning with free traffic. Great! sites for SEO

Video sharing sites
Social Media Sites
Web 2.0 Sites
Tutorial Sites
Guest Blogs – Blogs That Accept Guest Posts
Social Bookmarking Sites
Q&A Sites
E-book And Document Sharing Sites
Press Release Sites
Traffic Exchange Sites

[Removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this document a copyrighted document?

Are authorized to distribute it?

I ask, because the address shows the word "wso" in it.

Unless you have a website or blog with a lot of organic traffic on it, free traffic doesnt exist. Even in the latter case, the traffic isnt really free as you are probably investing a lot of your waking hours in developing content, SEO and linkbuilding. Time is money.

Content is king they say but Reach is emperor. All big superaffiliates we work with engage in mediabuying on a big scale as this proves to be more profitable than organic traffic which not only costs hours and hours to build up but is also most uncertain to last long term

Unless you have a website or blog with a lot of organic traffic on it, free traffic doesnt exist. Even in the latter case, the traffic isnt really free as you are probably investing a lot of your waking hours in developing content, SEO and linkbuilding. Time is money.

Content is king they say but Reach is emperor. All big superaffiliates we work with engage in mediabuying on a big scale as this proves to be more profitable than organic traffic which not only costs hours and hours to build up but is also most uncertain to last long term

Exactly!

massive! downloaded it. Thanks for the file. But thread carefully, google penalizes unnatural backlinks. Still good to have these references, might need in future. :)

Thanks for the file hihi i see it is not there anymore i really thought i downloaded it but it was an other pdf what i get sorry

Last edited:
banners
Back