The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

very specific doubt-please help

M

mrinmay235

Hello,I am an Indian and I need to know a good affiliate program that shows ads for a global public and where registration is easy.I have heard that double click and all need you to submit W8 forms(non US publishers)-which form do I need to fill --and also,why do they ask for SSN or EIN(AS TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER)--I MEAN DO I HAVE TO APPLY FOR THIS (WHICH IN TURN NEED YOU TO SUBMIT PASSPORT-I ONLY HAVE COLLEGE ID CARD AND NO OTHER PERSONAL IDENTITY CARDS)-IS THERE ANY PROGRM WHERE SUCH LONG HASSLES ARE NOT THERE and stuff------------I mean is there any good global affiliate program(other than ADBRITE where registration is easy and fast ---(adbrite doesnt allow sites with login pages)--- I mean not much hassle of submitting a lot of documents--Please help.

And do INdan programs displaying ads for global public are there??

Also,is filling W8 forms easy-note I am an Indian.

Naresh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Naresh,

I'm not very well versed in this area BUT I think most networks accept intl publishers and I THINK when they ask for SSN or EIN, that's just for US and you would just skip that part.

It's possible you'd have an easier time with some of the UK networks like Buy.at and TradeDoubler.
They probably get more international publishers and so may be easier for you to apply. Not sure, just a suggestion.

banners
Back