The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Very low open rate?

Most likely you have deliverability problem, check SMTP provider, their IPs reputations, ...
I had the same issue, I bought an SMTP from hostlyt.com, expected to deliver 100k per day,
but when I start testing, I found all the IPs are blacklisted, and the server not delivering anywhere, just few gmail went 100% straight to spam folder.

The general perception is that the email open rates is the number of people who open your emails. Unfortunately, this is not the case. An email open rate is defined as the ratio of the total number of unique people who opened the email and the total number of delivered emails.

Reasons Why Your Emails Have a Low Email Open Rates
1. Subject Lines are not Effective

2. You used too many Buzz Words
3. Your email isn’t personalized
4. Lack of Incentive for Your Recipient
5. You did not test enough
6. No Sense of Urgency
7. Negative Connotation can spoil your campaign
8. You weren’t specific
9. You used aggressive words
10. Inefficient Content
11. Efficient but Irrelevant Content
12. You sent emails too frequently
13. Unsegmented Email List
14. Your recipients may no longer be interested in your emails
15. Email got stuck in the spam filter

Last edited by a moderator:
A famous email marketer will never suggest you buy an email list. But if you have purchased an email list, you need to clean your email database regularly through email verification service. I would recommend you clean your email list and find a valid email address to send your emails. It will help you to improve the email deliverability rate and avoid the spam trap.

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue is likely that you are using purchased lists that are worn out and going straight to spam folders. You are not using your own opt-in lists. Purchased lists are typically junk.

This is probably the correct answer
--the rest is mostly self-glorifying or promotional hyperbole ...

MI
Back