The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vertical webiste vs multiple landing pages?

isedo

Hi folks, I'm newbie to CPA but not to online marketing.
I'm beginning with CPA and I have a lot of doubts and still learning and reading. What I'm doing is trying to apply my marketing knowledge to CPA but I'm still confused on a lot of aspects.

Since everyone says "choose the right Vertical" and the right Niche...i'm thinking about the pre-landers approach and in order to do this, i was thinking about biulding a vertical niche website in which make a lot niche landing pages and drive traffic to the pre-landers via paid traffic.

Is this approach solid or it's better, but also most expensive, to buy a domain with it's own hosting for every single offer i'm promoting?
This part is quite confusing to me. Any suggestions on how to make this setup or can you share your own approach?

Thanks folks

I would start slowly and concentrate on a few offers in the same niche.
You have to find offers that have reasonable (or better) CR (conversion rates) and you also have to figure out how to market them and to 'close' the sales. Try to do too much at once most will fail at everything.

Best head start is to market something where you already are familiar with the (type) buyers --both their needs and their hot buttons that motivate the buyer to take action.

There are platforms that let you create unlimited landing pages with unlimited hosting, blogs, email marketing etc. For a fixed amount per month. Ranging from completely free (with restrictions) to everything unlimited for $100 per month. Scale as you grow.

banners
Back