The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Using Video to Boost Sales

LonNaylor knows what he is talking about!
It is not only the quality of the video but how much it persuades you to buy.
I have been persuaded like that.:p

I haven't put video on my actual site yet (I don't know why, I'm just slacking I guess) but I do use video email and I have had tremendous results with it because people aren't used to seeing it yet.

Just 2 days ago, I had someone actually call me on the phone about 2 minutes after she saw my vmail and she was ready to join my business.

So my advice? Use video. Do it now.

Sheree

Encouraging stuff.

I'm running an opinion site for my town, and it is starting to gain traction.

If all goes well, I'm going to be making a lot of videos very soon.

I will keep everyone updated.

I use video but not squeeze pages. I hate them!!! Most times I just leave. Rarely do I input any personal or contact info. I think they are bad for business. Just my opinion!

Yes - over the past 6 months our video site has been dominated by offer related videos. I'm sure they're using it for SEO, Lead Gen other reasons.

I have never used video on my site, but hearing how effective it is I would like to start this.
But it will be nothing to deal with squeeze pages for sure

I think audio/video is the way to go!! Look how youtube has exploded - and all of the business that are promoting on it. And the landing pages that speak to you are capturing peoples attention.

People don't read through most of the landing pages. If you don't capture them on the first page - they are gone. The audio/video are doing that. I personally think the audio works better.

It would depend on the product or niche you are marketing. I know i have used a few videos but its waivering success right now. In my eyes unless your doing something comical or very informative and not just talking to your cam you may have more people staying to watch the whole video.

I rarely do this though, i dont think ive been persuaded from an internet video to buy anything, then again thats just me :p but they can have great effects or even bad ones, just do your research and you may get more than just traffic.

MI
Back