The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Using landing Pages

Neeraj kumar

affiliate
Hi..
My name is Neeraj. I have joined affiliate marketing few months ago. Is any one here using 7search PPC network? I want to know, what will be the Display URL there to convert the customer. Please Suggest!!
Thanks,
Neeraj

Hello Neeraj kumar. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

Like tyoussef said it's a URL which leads to the offer you are promoting.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi..
My name is Neeraj. I have joined affiliate marketing few months ago. Is any one here using 7search PPC network? I want to know, what will be the Display URL there to convert the customer. Please Suggest!!
Thanks,
Neeraj

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix @Neeraj kumar !

Loads of members use 7Search and you will find many threads and posts regarding that platform. Use the in-house search feature to find them.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi..
Thanks,
Neeraj

Hi, Neeraj and welcome!

As @T J Tutor said, we have loads of threads and posts regarding 7Search. Go to the top of any forum page and look to the far right to find the search feature. I've circled it in white, just to illustrate its location:

upload_2016-12-27_17-33-28.png

We have a good PPC forum, which you may find very helpful.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Neeraj! :)

banners
Back