The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

using custom domains for emails. A little help?

burningb

this may be a fool question but as most of you reading this will know you it's not good to use generic email address, such as @hotmail.co.uk, @gmail.com etc when using email adresses in email lists. Indeed, some autoresponders won't even let you do this.

So, my question is this - lets assume that I want to build lists in several different niches. How do i go about getting custom email domains that relate to each niche? Obviously i dont want to create a website around each niche, I just want to put a squeeze page on affiliate offers etc. Anybody?

Getting custom made emails is very possible. You can search this since very many service providers for hosting the emails are available. Sharing on my take, I used to have very many custom made emails without even having a website on the same. When you have emails that fit the niche, it is also a booster on your side. People will be able to see the Genuity of what you are offering them. I urge you to go ahead and give it a try. You will love the results that come by.

MI
Back