The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

User Report Thread.

Hi guys, I've been taking a hard look at those threads the past couple of weeks as well. There are a number of questionable members abusing the system. I've already taken some of them out. We'll be tightening up on those forums this week. Thanks for the reports and feedback everyone, it's a great help!
Great news!!

There were two that I read last night that were teetering on the edge. One, I questioned, as it was obvious that English wasn't his first language. It was also pretty obvious that he was trying to sell accounts, I just gave him a chance to correct. He's the same guy that you warned in another forum, TJ.

This type, I'm not 100% clear on... Partnership - Earn with me..Advertise my campiagn and earn! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Do we allow them advertising to use other people's accounts? I guess it might just fall under a JV, except people are handing their accounts over, renting them out, basically. That's what it sounds like, anyway. Maybe I've misunderstood the "make money without doing anything" part.

Please don't forget your gloves when you start to work on it

Oh, thanks for the reminder!

There were two that I read last night that were teetering on the edge. One, I questioned, as it was obvious that English wasn't his first language. It was also pretty obvious that he was trying to sell accounts, I just gave him a chance to correct. He's the same guy that you warned in another forum, TJ.

This type, I'm not 100% clear on... Partnership - Earn with me..Advertise my campiagn and earn! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Do we allow them advertising to use other people's accounts? I guess it might just fall under a JV, except people are handing their accounts over, renting them out, basically. That's what it sounds like, anyway. Maybe I've misunderstood the "make money without doing anything" part.

I've been watching this guy. It is a partnership of sorts, though risky for the account holder.

@T J Tutor I think it's about time we hand @Marc a ban hammer!
I've had him on my radar. Thought I would bust a move on him this week. We're on the same page!
Ho, I see a big duty rolling towards me. I fear that I'd decide sometimes too strictly. I grew up with the hard Internet laws of Germany, probably the strictest ones worldwide. That's why I "smell" spam and fraud literally from afar ;)

I've been watching this guy. It is a partnership of sorts, though risky for the account holder.
I also noticed him. Definitely a risk for those who engage in it. I'd call it "loose money without doing anything". The account holder have to pay the advertising on AdWords (every 3-year-old knows how expensive AdWords is), he makes his sales and then he disappears forever without paying the commissions :(

Therefore I'd suggest as solution for the whole Buy-, Sell- and Trade section to introduce as binding and strictly for any deals on AFix only via a PayPal account. PayPal accounts holders are legitimized and their business models are verified by PayPal before the approval. A fraudulent business model can not be handled via PayPal. So I think PayPal is the best guarantee for safety, both for AffiliateFix as platform, as well as for the buyer who can seek conflict resolution through PayPal in the case of fraud ;)

Sorry for my long novel! Finally, you are all hopefully aware that my Genglish is not the best, neither fluently nor free of mistakes ↓↓ :rolleyes:

@T J Tutor I think it's about time we hand @Marc a ban hammer!

Consequences:
Spam-Probability-png-217x100.png
= Zero point Zero :D

Like I said in the report section, this guy is very suspect : For anyone wanting to make money with bots - METHOD | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

He's faking to have bought a method for $97 and when you actually read it, at the end there is his contact infos...
Also his 9 page method is full of referral links forcing you to register to networks after networks and after that buying bots again through his referrals.

Based on that, it's difficult to assume if this is a real and proven method or just a pyramid scheme.

Just my 0.02

Like I said in the report section, this guy is very suspect : For anyone wanting to make money with bots - METHOD | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

He's faking to have bought a method for $97 and when you actually read it, at the end there is his contact infos...
Also his 9 page method is full of referral links forcing you to register to networks after networks and after that buying bots again through his referrals.

Based on that, it's difficult to assume if this is a real and proven method or just a pyramid scheme.

Just my 0.02

You're right. It's a full on attempt to use the Guides forum as part of his sales funnel. I deleted it and warned him.

Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out. You all do a great job if it!:affiliatefix:

@T J Tutor already smashed him :)
I noticed him, too, but found it so ridiculous that I couldn't believe someone from here would jump on!

Yeah, these guys are popping up a little to often now. I'm getting a lot them sorted out this weekend. They are beginning to take over the Buy/Sell forum with crap. It's best to let K and I make the decisions on this type of post. Be sure to report them and we'll get them sorted out.

banners
Back