The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Thread Deleted in Partnerships Forum?

I'm not 100% sure, however inorder to recruit/solicit members on AffiliateFix you need to be a verified company.
It's free to-do so and doesn't take that much time.

Hi,

My thread that was located on this link: https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/looking-for-website-owners-revshare-opportunity.163015/ was seemingly deleted without any notification of why. I was looking for website owners with traffic who are looking to monetize their site without using traditional banners and popups.

Can you tell me why it was deleted?

Two reasons:

1. Because you put it in the "Partnership" area of the Marketplace and you were not offering a partnership. The Marketplace has rules you did not read.

"Member to member, person to person, sales only. No companies or services, only one on one buying and selling here."

2. You were recruiting publishers for your offers. To recruit publishers in our community, you must first be a registered business in our Resources area.

"I'm looking for publishers who have consistent and high-volume organic traffic. I can work with most Tier1 and Tier2 GEOs as well as a few Tier3s but I'm mostly interested in FR, BE, CA, AU, NZ, IT, ES, UK and IE traffic."

"I have a number of deals with owners of highly converting offers in these GEOs."

Two reasons:

1. Because you put it in the "Partnership" area of the Marketplace and you were not offering a partnership. The Marketplace has rules you did not read.

"Member to member, person to person, sales only. No companies or services, only one on one buying and selling here."

2. You were recruiting publishers for your offers. To recruit publishers in our community, you must first be a registered business in our Resources area.

"I'm looking for publishers who have consistent and high-volume organic traffic. I can work with most Tier1 and Tier2 GEOs as well as a few Tier3s but I'm mostly interested in FR, BE, CA, AU, NZ, IT, ES, UK and IE traffic."

"I have a number of deals with owners of highly converting offers in these GEOs."

Fair enough, I can see why you thought that. Perhaps I didn't word it correctly. It is a partnership in that they provide the traffic and I'll promote affiliate offers to their traffic in in return we will share the revenue between each other.

banners
Back