Useful Wordpress Plugins.

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
usefulwordpressplugins.png

Useful Wordpress Plugins.

In this guide i will show you all the useful and free Wordpress plugins i use for affiliate marketing. If you don't know how to install Wordpress plugins you can look here.

Plugins for Affiliates

Although you are not limited to using Wordpress for your websites and affiliate marketing pages i do strongly advise you do. Purely because they are so easy to use and very cost effective. In fact FREE! Wordpress comes with a whole load of plugins you can easily install and a lot of them will benefit us as marketers and affiliates. I am going to show you a few i use when i'm creating my sites. I will add more here as we go on.

All in One SEO

allinoneseo.jpg

All in One SEO is an amazing little plugin that will assist you in inputing your meta tags and SEO data. All you have to do is the keyword research and then within your Wordpress admin panel you can enter the AIOSP settings page where by it will help you enter each bit of SEO needed to rank. I highly suggest doing the basic amount for any website and really using it in detail if it's a site thats going to stick. Download here.

Pretty Link

prettylink.jpg

Pretty link isn't essential but it's a great little plugin that had been built on over the last few years. It basically allows affiliates to cloak and redirect their offer links. Not only that but it offers you full tracking and an amazing little tool that will replace any text on your site with a certain keyword, with your offer link. For me it's a must use. Download here.

Auto Terms and Privacy Policy

termsandpolicy.jpg

Affiliate marketers live in a dangerous world sometimes and it's super important to protect yourself with terms and privacy pages. This very simple plugin will create you your own set of each that you can easily edit and add or remove to. Download here.

Easy Wordpress Content Locker

contentlockwordpress.jpg

Easy Content lock is an amazingly quick and efficient way to content lock your Wordpress posts, pages or site. Simply install the plugin and go through our guide on how to content lock Wordpress. You can then easily grab your CPA gateway code form your network and place it into the Wordpress admin panel under it's setting. Download here.

Duplicator

duplicator.jpg

Another must have plugin that will allow you to easily back up, copy or clone your Wordpress site. Imagine you have a affiliate Wordpress site that works and you want to test it in another niche, this plugin will allow you to easily clone and import your site onto a new domain and installation. It's also so important to back everything up. Download here.

Cool Video Gallery

coolvideogallery.jpg

Cool video gallery is for you video marketers out there. You can easily add video galleries to your websites and even directly add videos from YouTube. You could then content lock them and drive traffic to them to create conversions of an incentive manner. It's just the nicest video gallery i have used with Wordpress an supports most files and sizes. Download here.

Google XML Sitemaps

googlexml.jpg

Google XML sitemaps plugin creates and generates your sites XML sitemap which will help Google index it alot quicker. It wil also notify all major search engines when content is posted, updated or edited. This is a must have plugin for WordPress. Download here.

W3 Total Cache

w3cache.jpg

W3 Total Cache will better your users experience by creating a faster page load. It will also decrease the download time therefore increasing the speed of your site and the speed in which it loads. This is another must have plugin and sits behind the scenes doing its job very nicely. Download here.

YOAST

yoast.jpg

Similar to All in One SEO but alittle more complex. YOAST is the number one SEO plugin for WordPress. Not only does it take care of the basic SEO stuff, it also helps you write better content and marks your posts for SEO scores. Download here.

Honourable Mentions

Tweet your old posts
Thank you later

Last edited:
Yeah going to try the duplicator plugin and the content locking plugin.

Need to start making regular backups as I just had a site delete two of my sites without warning.

A couple of recommendations from me:

Google XML Sitemaps
This is a quick and easy plugin to generate sitemaps for your wordpress site. It is automatically updated every time you add a post or page.

Download Google XML Sitemaps

W3 Total Cache
Incredible plugin for improving site performance which is essential for a great user experience and higher conversions

Download W3 Total Cache

Wordpress SEO by Yoast is also very good.

Contact Form 7 and WP Insert are plugins to pretty much automate your important pages.

Wordpress SEO by Yoast is also very good.

Contact Form 7 and WP Insert are plugins to pretty much automate your important pages.

Although I use All In One SEO Pack on my blog, Wordpress SEO by Yoast is better. Use that. I'm stuck with All In One SEO Pack until I decide I want to go through and rewrite my meta descriptions after installing WordPress SEO. WordPress SEO is more user friendly and efficient in my opinion.

These are also two very powerful plugins:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tweet-old-post/ (my review)
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/thank-me-later/

Thanks for a great list.

I have to agree with Luke that Wordpress SEO by Yoast is a lot easier to use then the All in One Plugin

I would like to suggest InfiniteWP. IMers usually have several sites and it's a hassle to update each site whenever we have new WP release or plugins updates. Right now I have 13 sites and it takes me less than a minute to update ALL of them.

The core app is free which is enough if you just want to manage updates from one location. It also has paid add-on for backup, etc.

Both All in One SEO and Yoast can generate XML sitemaps.
Therefore I'd suggest not to use Google XML Sitemaps because in my opinion using less plugins is better.

Awesome! There are a couple I didn't know existed but now that I do, I must have them.

Thanks, K!

Both All in One SEO and Yoast can generate XML sitemaps.
Therefore I'd suggest not to use Google XML Sitemaps because in my opinion using less plugins is better.

True. I use Yoast for SEO but I stopped using their sitemap and now use Google XML because I had problems with Yoast's sitemap.

Sadly, I've had to disable the Yoast SEO plugin for now. It's messing with my media library. :( I plan on trying it again with the next update, see if that fixes things.

Sadly, I've had to disable the Yoast SEO plugin for now. It's messing with my media library. :( I plan on trying it again with the next update, see if that fixes things.

What issues are you having with the media library when Yoast is enabled?

banners
Back