The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Universal App Campaign - LINK

Hey there Olesya!

While I admit I am not the authority on this particular subject, I have been doing quite a bit of research to find you an answer! Unfortunately, my research is turning up pretty empty here - it appears this is a campaign style that drastically favors the advertiser over the affiliate. Seemingly, the ads are directly linked to the app store's stock install pages, so I don't see where you'd be able to enter an affiliate link.

While these are obviously very useful from a time management perspective (some reviews are saying you can set these campaigns up in less than 60 seconds!), I'm not seeing much support for the more granular efforts associated with being an affiliate marketer.

I am hoping there will be someone who will follow my input on this post with better news for you!

Cheers,

Hey there Olesya!

While I admit I am not the authority on this particular subject, I have been doing quite a bit of research to find you an answer! Unfortunately, my research is turning up pretty empty here - it appears this is a campaign style that drastically favors the advertiser over the affiliate. Seemingly, the ads are directly linked to the app store's stock install pages, so I don't see where you'd be able to enter an affiliate link.

While these are obviously very useful from a time management perspective (some reviews are saying you can set these campaigns up in less than 60 seconds!), I'm not seeing much support for the more granular efforts associated with being an affiliate marketer.

I am hoping there will be someone who will follow my input on this post with better news for you!

Cheers,

Thank you a lot for your kind answer and for your research. So I know I was not alone with this question.

try Universal App Campaign utm tracking in Google Adwords for affiliates

You may be right -- affiliate discrimination by elgoog :p

Thank you!
I see this: "Unfortunately UAC campaigns do not support UTM tracking, since as you pointed out, you do not have the ability to alter the final URL".

banners
Back