The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Understanding the general approval process

guyver888

Hello,

I am trying to understand the approval process from advertiser and traffic source and how it all works.

So say I am running an offer with Appflood and using Decisive as my traffic source. My tracker is voluum. I have my creatives approved by Appflood and Decisive has also given my campaign the green light.

After a day of my campaign running I decide I want to add a new lander (slight adjustment from my approved landers). What is stopping me from amending my campaign in Voluum and adding this new lander which has not been approved by Appflood or Go2mobi?

By the way I am not looking to run non-compliant landers but just trying to understand the consequences and are there any technical issues that I may have missed.

Thanks

After a day of my campaign running I decide I want to add a new lander (slight adjustment from my approved landers). What is stopping me from amending my campaign in Voluum and adding this new lander which has not been approved by Appflood or Go2mobi?

Nothing is stopping you except if the network requires pre-approval of a landers and creatives. Even minor adjustments should be sent to your AM for approval.

By the way I am not looking to run non-compliant landers but just trying to understand the consequences and are there any technical issues that I may have missed.

The consequences can't be predicted, but why run the risk. Your AM will get the advertisers approval pretty quick, on average. Color within the lines when comes to your networks. You don't want to upset an advertiser or your AM.

Nothing is stopping you.
The advertiser may choose not pay for the traffic that came in from unapproved creatives.

Talk to your AM. Try to get a lead cap to test, while you are still waiting for advertisers approval on the creatives.

MI
Back