The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

approval for affiliate program

hamzavladavic

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Im newbie in affiliate marketing. I found couple affiliate networks that offers a links for products which Im so familiar with, but I have a problem. Whenewer I send request for some specific product, I do not get any feedback. I tried with “dr Cash” and “Aff 1” but never got the answers.

Yes, I alredy join the affiliate network and I have my affiliate manager but when I send request to get affiliate link for a specific product from list of their offers and when I fill the fields about estimated number of leads and source of traffic, I don’t get any reply.

Maybe it takes time or IDK ... Contact your affiliate manager next week --the reply from the form may take time if it's in a queue?

This is unusual. What has your aff manager had to say about this. Especially with Dr. cash. They are eager to help affiliates and generally are very responsive. Aff 1 on the other hand, though claiming to be around since 2018, my info says they are still much newer than that. Even Similar Web has no data on them.

Hey

Hello everyone,

Im newbie in affiliate marketing. I found couple affiliate networks that offers a links for products which Im so familiar with, but I have a problem. Whenewer I send request for some specific product, I do not get any feedback. I tried with “dr Cash” and “Aff 1” but never got the answers.
Hey,

I have faced some of the problems you faced too.
I recently joined Zeydoo, before that, I tried CPA grip, where the system of asking for approval doesn't exist.
The first two offers I applied for were for U.S. and U.K., was rejected for both; then I contacted my A.M. and told them I am new and I wanted to run campaigns. They helped me out, I still don't have any offers for my preferred GEOs but I have two good offers for Italy.

So the point is, talk to your A.M. If it's a legit network, then they would definitely help you out, it may take some time, though.

Hello everyone,

i think with clickbank and digi 24 store they accept any one, bear in mind if its a renowed affiliate program you would need to be a experienced marketer

@karolina.laszczyk

all I see is spam posting on threads ...
If you are legitimate ...
You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

MI
Back